• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I often wonder how folks could deliver their children to a gas chamber.

After watching the excitement of some over getting their young children injected, I have a better understanding.
    I'm dumbfounded and blown away over the lead story on the news - the super long lines as people were waiting to get their children vaccinated.

What is wrong with people?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I didn't want my healthy 25 year old son to get the jab and certainly don't understand parents wanting to get kids jabbed. With kids it's almost certainly a higher percentage who will have health issues due to the jab vs getting problems from the WuFlu... :(

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I'm dumbfounded and blown away over the lead story on the news - the super long lines as people were waiting to get their children vaccinated.

What is wrong with people?
    It's fear and a misplaced selfish desire to return to 'normal' or whatever that was.

They have been told (by all of the voices they listen to) that this is the magic thing that will make it all better, this will make it all go back to normal. Sadly for some, they are stepping on to a whole new roller coaster with a whole new set of circumstances and a level of fear they have never known before. Wait 6 - 9 months for the spike in cases of childhood health issues and immune system disorders. The word will eventually get out. Everyone wanted to sweep it under the rug with adults, but this is children...and the word will get out.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They have been told (by all of the voices they listen to) that this is the magic thing that will make it all better, this will make it all go back to normal.
    Given how many times they have been flat out lied to about what it will take to 'get back to normal' starting with '15 days to flatten the curve', I'm always surprised when they fall for it again

The current government and their masters never want to go back to normal

It has been said before 'Those who give up their rights to get their freedoms back have never read a history book'

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Biden is getting ready to have the Economy he always wanted..... we have 450 employees and only about 175 are vaxxed. I dont think this is gonna work out the way he thinks it is.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I wonder if bad things will happen when a significant portion of the population begins to realize that their government is actively and quite intentionally trying to prevent them from providing food and shelter for themselves and their families?

Nah, who am I kidding? This is America, people can withstand the elements and hunger until the next election rolls around. We will probably just see a big grass roots effort to elect better leadership. Starbucks, weekend soccer and reality television will keep everyone happy.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    The broken clock strikes again...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wonder if bad things will happen when a significant portion of the population begins to realize that their government is actively and quite intentionally trying to prevent them from providing food and shelter for themselves and their families?

Nah, who am I kidding? This is America, people can withstand the elements and hunger until the next election rolls around. We will probably just see a big grass roots effort to elect better leadership. Starbucks, weekend soccer and reality television will keep everyone happy.
    I have faith that we are not Australia and never will be

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m still trying to figure out why OSHA?
    Because it already has the authority to make regulations about workplace safety, so they only have to stretch the definition of what makes a workplace 'safe'

What I find interesting is how all in they are about their agenda. They are giving a master class in why agencies should not be given regulatory authority and rules should only be imposed by the legislature. All of the government overreach that we have warned about (falling on deaf ears) is being shoved right up peoples ***es

Numbers that I have seen are that at most 18% of the electorate are hard core supporters of this bull****

They can still be defeated, but watch out for the real coup if it looks like that is going to happen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom