• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Curious if anyone knows or if it's been published what the government is paying per shot. All those kids are an untapped market. Next they will mandate it for your pets.

Always follow the money
    Per the NY Times, dated at the end of 2020

That is markedly lower than the company’s official price, which has been announced at $19.50 per dose, which is also what the United States government paid. Rollout of the Pfizer vaccine began in the United States this week.

The Moderna vaccine, which is the next in line for E.U. approval, on Jan. 6, and is expected to receive authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for emergency use on Friday, is costing the E.U. $18 per dose, the table showed. The company had said it was looking to charge $25 to $37 per dose. The U.S. government has been directly involved in funding the development of the Moderna vaccine, and has signed a contract to pay around $15 per dose.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I have a family member that works at Hillrom in Batesville that will probably be fired in December because they dont want to get the jab.
    Everyone’s looking for workers. It sucks to be put in that position, but they’ll probably come out on the other end better off than they were before... and they won’t have to work for someone who views them as part of their property.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I wonder if Kirk is counsel to the pharmacist.

My doc prescribed Ivermectin....He said there are a number of pharmacies that he has had trouble with.
    I would sue the living **** out of that stupid ****. Who the **** gave them the power to decide what prescriptions I can and cannot have? What if the prescription was refused, and the individual died days later? This pisses me off. If you can’t keep your personal feelings from interfering with your job duties find a new career. POS

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I would sue the living **** out of that stupid ****. Who the **** gave them the power to decide what prescriptions I can and cannot have? What if the prescription was refused, and the individual died days later? This pisses me off. If you can’t keep your personal feelings from interfering with your job duties find a new career. POS
    You're not allowed to stop someone from murdering babies but others can decide what you can and cannot take and when.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If they start mandating the vaccine to kids, that’s when I see things really going sideways. Most adults will complain about mandates. Maybe quit their job or retire. But nothing too crazy. Start forcing their children to get it? Yikes. I really hope the backlash against the current mandates prevents something like that from coming up.

That would seem to assume most parents do not trust gov with their children. I am not convinced.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom