wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    View attachment 155543

Ends what debate? I haven't seen much discussion on protection afforded by natural immunity vs vaccine. Most of the back and forth has been unvaccinated vs vaccinated, not those previously infected. Natural immunity should outperform vaccines with regards to protection. Still not volunteering to go around licking doorknobs.

You're right, all debate about natural immunity vs vaccine gets stifled, cancelled or labeled as misinformation. Odd that all that info gets squashed, yet companies are still mandating the vax, even for those who've had and recovered from the disease... :scratch:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    You're right, all debate about natural immunity vs vaccine gets stifled, cancelled or labeled as misinformation. Odd that all that info gets squashed, yet companies are still mandating the vax, even for those who've had and recovered from the disease... :scratch:
    The study that was posted as "ending the debate" did come to the conclusion that a vaccination after having had the disease provides additional protection. I posted the study conclusion, as I knew that maybe 2 people would actually read the study.

So I guess the debate is over?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I’ve just had a bite on a new job…the headhunter is seeing if there is a vax mandate there. If not, I’m going to try for it. I like where I work, but they are making us follow a client’s wishes of having everyone who works for them or is even on site have it. Hate the thought of leaving my boss in the lurch ( I’m the only one there that knows Revit for mechanical and do a lot of cross electrical and civil work, too), but the President won’t even entertain the thought of my working from home and coming in as a “visitor” as necessary. So, ya get what ya get, I guess. Wish me luck…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I’ve just had a bite on a new job…the headhunter is seeing if there is a vax mandate there. If not, I’m going to try for it. I like where I work, but they are making us follow a client’s wishes of having everyone who works for them or is even on site have it. Hate the thought of leaving my boss in the lurch ( I’m the only one there that knows Revit for mechanical and do a lot of cross electrical and civil work, too), but the President won’t even entertain the thought of my working from home and coming in as a “visitor” as necessary. So, ya get what ya get, I guess. Wish me luck…
    Good luck. You owe your current employer nothing. It's time to take care of yourself.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    View attachment 155543

Ends what debate? I haven't seen much discussion on protection afforded by natural immunity vs vaccine. Most of the back and forth has been unvaccinated vs vaccinated, not those previously infected. Natural immunity should outperform vaccines with regards to protection. Still not volunteering to go around licking doorknobs.

By the way, how are the unvaccinated doing vs the vaccinated?

View attachment 155539

Complete chart:

I didn't say that you should lick doorknobs, but it's pretty stupid to insist that everyone should be vaccinated, including those who have already had covid and recovered thereby affording them protection that's an order of magnitude better than the jab.

We get it you're a true believer. Just like the most fervent of the religious. This has become your religion.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    View attachment 155547

Meanwhile...

"When he first felt symptoms on July 26, his wife told the Standard-Times, he refused to get tested or seek medical care. He instead began treating himself with a cocktail of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that has been falsely promoted as an effective treatment for COVID-19 by conservative media. He was taken to the hospital on July 30."
    Also posting anecdotal stories as if that somehow proves your point is pretty weak. Those are the tactics propagandists use on the weak minded to manipulate their behaviour, and by the weak minded who have succumbed to the manipulation.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I didn't say that you should lick doorknobs, but it's pretty stupid to insist that everyone should be vaccinated, including those who have already had covid and recovered thereby affording them protection that's an order of magnitude better than the jab.

We get it you're a true believer. Just like the most fervent of the religious. This has become your religion.
    It's not religion. It's science.

You're free to go with thoughts and prayers. And horse dewormer, if Rural King has any left.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    It is funny to see the jump from Ivermectin as a possible treatment to taking de-wormer from Rural King... It is the same old tactic as "President Trump said to drink bleach" and "January 6th was an insurrection".
    I totally understand Route 45's position; If I was an 80 year old geriatric, I probably would have taken the vaccine.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Also posting anecdotal stories as if that somehow proves your point is pretty weak. Those are the tactics propagandists use on the weak minded to manipulate their behaviour, and by the weak minded who have succumbed to the manipulation.
    I also posted stats from IU showing the majority of Covid patients are unvaccinated, and in worse shape. Hospitals at capacity in various parts of the country is not an anecdote, it is what normal people call reality.

You're free to call IU Health and let them know that they aren't helping by spreading "propaganda." Just make sure to not bother them if you become infected. Wouldn't want to be a hypocrite or anything.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The alternative is to believe that it's all a worldwide conspiracy to control people. You tell me who the nutter is.
    You have roughly a 3% chance of being diagnosed with cancer in any given year and a lifetime 1 in 3 chance of that diagnosis

Yet you are scared of an illness with an extremely low chance of hospitalization or death caused by a virus that is never going away

Do you do everything that science says you should to mitigate your chances of developing with cancer?

If not, you are indeed the one being controlled ... by your fear

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It is funny to see the jump from Ivermectin as a possible treatment to taking de-wormer from Rural King... It is the same old tactic as "President Trump said to drink bleach" and "January 6th was an insurrection".
    Actually in the "anecdote" that I posted, the patient did treat himself early on with Ivermectin, along with Vitamin C, aspirin and zinc. Fair point that he may have sourced the Ivermectin from a legitimate doctor, but that's doubtful, given the context of the rest of the information.

Still, it didn't work. So...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom