Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Dr. Chris Martenson weighing in on the fraud.

No it's not fraudulent. They make a big deal about how they get to keep immunity under EUA. But guess what. They still have it after approval, approved vaccine manufactures have immunity under fed law. It's the exact same stuff, just a different label. Literally. So the stuff that is currently in the pipeline may be under the EUA, but all they would have to do is bring it back and slap a different label on it and ship it out again. Which costs time and money for absolutely no gain.

"This is classic bait and switch because the public is still getting the same Pfizer jab they have been getting all along." Guess what? After the vials marked cominaty or whatever hit the market, people will still be getting the same jab they've been getting all along. So no bait and switch.

ETA Here is the code for vaccine manufactures liability protection.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    On the coercion aspect of this. The company I am working with right now has several sites in the state of indiana. Almost identical staffing and contact among staff/contractors ect.

each site however is in a different stage of the mask/ vaccine coercion though.
    My site (highest vax rate): requires mask for everyone, tests for unvaccinated, some attempts to separate shifts/ groups by vax status.
    Other site with low vax rates: masks only for the unvaccinated, no weekly covid tests. Get your vax and take off your mask.

Tptb at this place think we have zero intersite communication apparently. Everyone who got the vax just to take off the mask at my site is very unhappy.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    On the coercion aspect of this. The company I am working with right now has several sites in the state of indiana. Almost identical staffing and contact among staff/contractors ect.

each site however is in a different stage of the mask/ vaccine coercion though.
    My site (highest vax rate): requires mask for everyone, tests for unvaccinated, some attempts to separate shifts/ groups by vax status.
    Other site with low vax rates: masks only for the unvaccinated, no weekly covid tests. Get your vax and take off your mask.

Tptb at this place think we have zero intersite communication apparently. Everyone who got the vax just to take off the mask at my site is very unhappy.

Isn't everyone whining about being unable to keep employees right now?

Just toss the mask in the trash and dare them to fire you while everyone is desperate for workers.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Let me guess, this one isn’t valid because they didn’t compare which day of the week the vaccinated got the jab nor if they were satisfied with their current internet provider.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hmmmm....

I'm 99.9% sure I had the virus in november of 2019.

I have been all over creation every day, close to people, around sick people, in hospitals etc... Not even had the slightest hint of a sniffles since then.

So yeah, I'd say the natural immunity is obscenely powerful.
    Also the same goes for my family, who all had it around the same time I did. None of us have been sick with a contagious illness since then.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

I have been all over creation every day, close to people, around sick people, in hospitals etc... Not even had the slightest hint of a sniffles since then.

Also the same goes for my family, who all had it around the same time I did. None of us have been sick with a contagious illness since then.
    I was sure I had it in February of 2020. Lingering cough, aches, fatigue, etc. But when I officially got Covid in December 2020, I knew February was something else. The symptoms of Covid were definitely different than whatever was going around in early 2020. For your sake, hopefully you did have it though.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

I suspect I’ve had it but have not tested positive. I reckon I’m about to find out, I sat next to someone at dinner Wednesday evening for about two hours. Later that night that person started feeling sick and thought they might be getting a sinus infection. Three separate tests said differently.

If I get it I’ll be able to say without question that I was infected by someone who had been vaccinated. I don’t much like getting sick but it would almost be worth it just to have that experience. Fortunately that person just feels like they have a bad cold, hopefully that’s as bad as it gets and it passes soon.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Isn't everyone whining about being unable to keep employees right now?

Just toss the mask in the trash and dare them to fire you while everyone is desperate for workers.

Manufacturing places I go couldn't start a policy like that without stopping production indefinitely. Just the logistics of sorting out what proof is required and moving people off of fragmented production lines to get some complete ones running would take a lot of time and expense.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Hmmmm....
    Capture.PNG

Ends what debate? I haven't seen much discussion on protection afforded by natural immunity vs vaccine. Most of the back and forth has been unvaccinated vs vaccinated, not those previously infected. Natural immunity should outperform vaccines with regards to protection. Still not volunteering to go around licking doorknobs.

By the way, how are the unvaccinated doing vs the vaccinated?

chart.PNG

Complete chart:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

"When he first felt symptoms on July 26, his wife told the Standard-Times, he refused to get tested or seek medical care. He instead began treating himself with a cocktail of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that has been falsely promoted as an effective treatment for COVID-19 by conservative media. He was taken to the hospital on July 30."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom