• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    The April USPSA Pistol match will be held on Sunday the 25nd at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at www.atlantacc.net. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

Set-up is at 8:00 am, Registration at 9, Shooters meeting at 9:45. First shot immediately after the meeting.

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.
    Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting.

Your help with setup is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage.

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to http://www.uspsa.org/
    MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew half price.

There will be at least 6 stages. Round count is approximately 111.
    Classifier is CM 08-03 Six

NOTE: All matches at AtlantaCC are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. That means all guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. You may only handle your gun at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas! Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    After the last two weekends I am looking forward to showing up and just shooting a match.

johnh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Mooresville, IN
    I would love to come just trying to make sure I have the right equipment. Other than letting the RO know it is my first time is there anything else I should do?

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I would love to come just trying to make sure I have the right equipment. Other than letting the RO know it is my first time is there anything else I should do?

ACC usually holds a new shooter meeting and goes over basics. Let them know at sign up

What equipment do you have a question about?

what division are you planning on shooting? what gun?

johnh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Mooresville, IN
    It would be a m&p pro, sp stock divison. I am unure how many mags I will have as I am still waiting to get 2 of them back from a buddy. what would the min magazine/round count should I expect? Thanks for all the help again.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    from above: "There will be at least 6 stages. Round count is approximately 111."

If you're shooting production, have 5-6 mags. Limited, 3-4 should do ya.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    heh, you missed it Burl.

Spent Mon-Friday in the hospital last week, they thought I had a blood clot go from my knee to my heart, which is why I was struggling all day during the match.

Went to the ER on Monday, where they figured out it wasn't a blood clot, but two of my main arteries were clogged at 99 and 95%. Got two stents put in, came home Friday and am on bed rest this week. I'm cleared to be active again on Friday and go back to work on Monday.

Have to say I feel 200% better... and don't mind at all sitting in the back :D

My knee has had two weeks of complete rest, hehe.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    heh, you missed it Burl.

Spent Mon-Friday in the hospital last week, they thought I had a blood clot go from my knee to my heart, which is why I was struggling all day during the match.

Went to the ER on Monday, where they figured out it wasn't a blood clot, but two of my main arteries were clogged at 99 and 95%. Got two stents put in, came home Friday and am on bed rest this week. I'm cleared to be active again on Friday and go back to work on Monday.

Have to say I feel 200% better... and don't mind at all sitting in the back :D

My knee has had two weeks of complete rest, hehe.

Yikes!
    Do I need to get a defibrillator to keep in the truck? Or maybe a taser will work?:D

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It would be a m&p pro, sp stock divison. I am unure how many mags I will have as I am still waiting to get 2 of them back from a buddy. what would the min magazine/round count should I expect? Thanks for all the help again.

if you start with one in the gun, and then 4 on the belt would be good. If you need a couple I have some I can bring

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008

Right after the shooters meeting we always have a short meeting with new shooters. Just to explain the range commands and a quick safety talk. Jake asked the rtght questions. If you tell us what you have and what you are shooting we can get you on the right path to a fun day.

Mike Thompson
    USPSA Match Director
    Atlanta Conservation Club

Top Bottom