• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    yea and if anyone made it home with any left over 9mm ammo, it was mine, trust me, so feel free to ship it to me whenever you get around to it. :):

I'm serious! I reloaded from a fresh box of 50 rounds after we shot the first two stages (17 rounds total, I think). I left the box on the table when I went back to the scoresheets and when we were getting ready to leave for the next stage, my ammo was gone. I'm hoping it was an honest mistake and it will be returned.

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    I really hope that what happened to Rhino was an accident. In all my years of shooting this is the first time something like this has happened. In fact Rhino and I were speechless about the event. If you know Rhino that is also a first. I will be sure to ask about the missing items at the next shooters meeting.

Mike Thompson
    USPSA Match Director
    Atlanta Conservation Club

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    probably be found when someone looks in their range bag getting ready for the next event.

or rhino looks in his cargo pocket of the shorts he was wearing that day :popcorn:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Heck, it's possible someone saw that the box was getting soggy in the rain and decided to put it in their bag to keep it dry, then forgot they did it.

I will continue to assume the best possible intentions until have evidence to the contrary.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I am gonna start saving for mine now
    I have about 350 rounds through my new Brazos Trojan and I think I'm gonna like it.
    I still need to get some Base pads for my mags then I think I'm good to go in SS. Maybe make the switch after the state match:ar15:
    I got the deal pads, gun, 4 tuned clips. Gun is not gona make better, only my grip. Coached to change, gota get the new feel of a gun, grip, and mentality. It'l come in time.

Top Bottom