• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • James

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    newb

First time USPSA shooter gonna make it tomorrow. Anything other than pistol, mags, holster, and ammo that I will need for tomorrow?

JDubb

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Frankfort IN
    Thanks Daniel andacc crew! Great match!! We did have 2 casualties on our squad..........couple of hats!!!!
    If the stages go as fast at state match as they did today WOW!!!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    As ever, a great match. BIG thanks to the setup crew for putting together some pretty involved stages.

I shot OK, 2nd clean match in row. Slow, with alot of mistakes, but ~94% of the points.

Did anyone end up taking this little guy home?
    IMG_0295.jpg

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    First match of any kind am I am already planning the next one!! Great group of guys and a lot of help. Thanks Brent for all the tips. See you at the next match hopefully.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    shot better than i have been @ACC. good stages and a great squad=FUN! then the $100 bet at lunch to top it all off............

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Thank you to Daniel, crew & all that had a hand in putting on this match! Great stages with really good flow. The stages really encouraged you to go fast...maybe too fast. I had penalties on four of the six stages, but I don't care cuz it was fun!! Keep up the hard work!

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    shot better than i have been @ACC. good stages and a great squad=FUN! then the $100 bet at lunch to top it all off............

You cant stop the story there! What was the bet?

Thanks to everybody that helped yesterday and today. It was greatly appreciated.

New record for ACC 84 shooters at a regular club match with at least 10 new shooters to USPSA. And off the range by 3

Side note dont expect scores till monday or Tuesday. Score keeper is under the weather and I wont get score sheets to him till tomorrow evening.

Thanks again to all that joined us today! I truely believe you wont find better people than what come to the matches around the State.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Great match today Daniel and ACC crew.
    Very impressive turnout.
    A jam and a few too many Ds, other than those.....not bad.
    Gotta love that blkrifle squad. If nothing else, we have fun.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I had a fun day on the range. Clean except for the classifier. The bet was that Jake, Bill, Craig and nearly everyone at Burger King was claiming that I had a mike on the first stage. Stuck to my guns and was a majority of one and it turns out the crowd was wrong.

Jake put a $100 bill down that I had a mike. I gave it back to him because this was about principle not winning the money.

I followed my plans and had decent runs on the field courses the classifier and the speed shoot not so much.

Here is a look:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8rylRrUb0[/ame]

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I was happy with how I did overall. Made a few rookie mistakes but I'll take it. Squad was great and it was nice seeing the Mike and Jeff again

Top Bottom