• ...and so much more!
  • direland

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Martinsville, IN
    I emailed jake, I need one more classifier to become classified I think. It looks like I'll be a "B". One 67, and two 74's. But I don't know if I register now if I can update my classification later

Sign up and shoot, your class will be whatever it is at the time of the match. We need all the shooters, we can get, besides you will have a great time. I shot the match last year, shoot terrible, but really enjoyed the competition. So come on out and shoot.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I'll be unclassified regardless, Jake said they use classifications as of July 15th. I need to think it over and see if I can the open gun going since I'll be unclassified either way

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'll be unclassified regardless, Jake said they use classifications as of July 15th. I need to think it over and see if I can the open gun going since I'll be unclassified either way

You should sign up and shoot,I don't care what you shoot and I don't care if you're classified. This is always one of the best section matches in the country and it's only a 3.5 hour drive from your house. The experience that you gain and the people that you meet are worth the price of admission.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Yeah I need to stay there so I dont get Rob-stomped haha.

Riverman-I'm definitely leaning more yes than no at this point

Stop leaning,waffling and all those other wishy washy words. It only comes round once a year. Send Jake your entry form,you can decide what you are shooting later. It's a few key strokes for Mark.....I think.
    I know it's not a big deal because I had to change last year because my SS took a crap right before the match.:dunno:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

You can change divisions at registration if necessary. Not a big deal. Get signed up.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Scores are up.

8 mikes on the day pretty much sums up my performance.

Although, I did win stage 7 in Limited, but that ain't good enough.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It was close at the top of Limited. Won the match but only won a single stage. Clean except the classifier. Take a win any way I can get them these days.

Max how much for the Limited Gun?

Top Bottom