Typo? Or am I missing something.. 500 rnds .45 for $43.87?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Quite a few judgmental people here.. I ordered the rounds just incase it was not a mistake. I did not want sit and watch as a bunch of people started receiving their 500 rnd cases and wish that I had acted when I could. I figured if it was a mistake I would be contacted by the company via email or phone call. I got my phone call last night from the company. They where extremely polite and explained the issue in detail. He didn't try to upsell me anything. I told him I was disappointed but figured it was too good to be true. I thanked him for calling me personally and told him I would keep his website in mind when I order ammo online. I don't feel like I was taken advantage of.

The "judging" is only coming into play with people who are now crying foul and say they'll complain to a company because of an obvious price mistake - even talking of suing them!

Ridiculous. They handled it fine. Ya say "ok" and move on. No judging there.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    It seems a lot of us have non-tolerance for the act that BillyBoyR6 did (*if he did it*)

Why not ask him if in fact he DID do it? Then one could argue about the moral decay and our country headin' down the tubes etc..

It seems to me that 99% of you that did order either got a call or an email explaining the mistake, and you the 99% did the right thing and allowed for the "too good to be true" scenario to play out in the Company's favor.

I applaud you 99%'ers. And to you BillyBoyR6 - what has been said about your appalling choice is beyond belief to me.

Please tell us it ain't so...

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    It seems a lot of us have non-tolerance for the act that BillyBoyR6 did (*if he did it*)

Why not ask him if in fact he DID do it? Then one could argue about the moral decay and our country headin' down the tubes etc..

It seems to me that 99% of you that did order either got a call or an email explaining the mistake, and you the 99% did the right thing and allowed for the "too good to be true" scenario to play out in the Company's favor.

I applaud you 99%'ers. And to you BillyBoyR6 - what has been said about your appalling choice is beyond belief to me.

Please tell us it ain't so...

Ok, ok. Ill admit it. And come clean. I forgot my purple. ( on purpose) :D I get a kick out of stirring up some of the such judgmental people we have here on Ingo. I was polite to the gentleman, and thanked him for the call.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Ok, ok. Ill admit it. And come clean. I forgot my purple. ( on purpose) :D I get a kick out of stirring up some of the such judgmental people we have here on Ingo. I was polite to the gentleman, and thanked him for the call.

Its not up to me to decide your fate. THATS judgement. But I can determine if you are an ******* or not, and I assure you, if you had done what you said you did, you would be an *******.

Its not judgement, its calling a spade a spade.

Im glad you were kidding, I like it when I see good people doing the right thing.

reps.

Top Bottom