• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You know I'm good with you DD. Maybe I'm just getting a little cranky and should take a break I've been posting a lot lately. No hard feelings brother.
    No hard feelings here either! I'm cranky too. That's why I use this as my official avatar at work for Teams meetings. :):

1665526669030.png

Reactions: KG1

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep, she is a real conservative.

“The news about Gabbard prompted all sorts of praise from the Right. Matt Schlapp, chairman of CPAC, tweeted, “We traded Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for @TulsiGabbard?” Not only is this incorrect, but it also fails to measure anything beyond how Trump-critical each politician has been. Just based on votes alone, Cheney and Kinzinger rank more conservative than Gabbard. In addition, Gabbard hasn’t said she’s joining the GOP. As of now, she’s only left the Democratic Party and encouraged other “independent-minded Democrats” to do the same.”

“Gabbard’s most recent endorsements and ratings reflect something other than conservatism. In the area of gun control, Gabbard has a 0% rating from both the National Rifle Association and National Shooting Sports Foundation. In recent years, she has publicly supported bans on assault weapons, among other legislation supported by the gun control lobby.”

“Regarding abortion, Gabbard received a 100% rating from the Planned Parenthood Action Fund and 90% from NARAL Pro-Choice America, both in 2020. She received a 0% rating from both the National Right to Life and Susan B. Anthony list in the same year.“

“When it comes to fiscal conservatism, she received an 11% rating from Americans for Prosperity, 7% from Heritage Action for America, and 9% from the Club For Growth, all in 2020.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wow! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

“I think I know what the deal is with all the gushing adoration Tulsi Gabbard has somehow managed to wrangle from ordinarily sensible conservatives. Think of a regular guy walking down the hall in high school, and the head cheerleader passes by and says, “Hi.” The dude’s going to think she’s awesome. Of course, just because she is polite doesn’t mean Regular Joe is ever going to take her to the prom.”

“There’s another issue, the fox in the room if you will, that we need to address, and it is not an indictment of Tulsi Gabbard. It’s her storied looks. She is pretty, and she does not give off the man-hating vibe of the rest of her competitors (this also goes for the nominal men on the stage). Tulsi certainly plays it up – those yoga-pants workout videos are not just to reassure us about her cardiovascular fitness. But the fact that she is a woman comfortable with being traditionally feminine gives her a leg up on that squad of bitter, spinster librarians she is running against.”

“Again, this is not a diss against her. She is a serious person with serious ideas who just happens not to be a typically hateful liberal harridan. This is a recognition that good looks can sometimes act on an unconscious level to make her more attractive (in a meta sense) to those who might otherwise reject her based on her politics. In other words, this is a hit on those conservative males (and it’s mostly males) who go gaga over her pretty face and refuse to see that underneath the mask, it’s really Bernice Sanders.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You have post after post trying to show how she isn't a R. Why bother? No one here could vote for her if they wanted to.
    A search shows there are six threads with “Tulsi” in the title containing nearly 500 posts but my relative handful of posts showing she is a deception are over the top. :lmfao:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I still don't understand the angst. She isn't running for any office.
    Yet

I also am mystified that when shown how her presidential run platform was typical DemoCommunist stuff, many say 'Oh, that was two years ago ...' and yet how many times were we treated to 'Trump used to be an east coast Democrat' even though he was a Republican from '87 to '99, Reform party from '99 to '01, Democrat from '01 to '09 (guess he really doesn't like Bushes) and Republican from '09 on

So when people were dogging Trump about that, it was more than 3x further in his past than the 'Oh, that was two years ago ...', and further he had never run for office or held power as a Democrat nor advocated for any of the horrid things that Tulsi was apparently comfortable with when she held power

IMO just another ambitious politician looking to shoulder her way back to the trough so she won't have to get a real job

She was vice chair of the DNC from '13 to '16 and resigned so she could support Bernie ****ing Sanders for prez in '16. She endorsed JoePedo in the 2016 election

She has yet to walk the walk, and I will be interested to see if her campaigning for Bolduc is heartfelt or if she wants to use that as a stepping stone to his senate staff or to an agency job after the red wave. I'm prepared to be wrong about her but nothing so far suggests I am

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Yet

I also am mystified that when shown how her presidential run platform was typical DemoCommunist stuff, many say 'Oh, that was two years ago ...' and yet how many times were we treated to 'Trump used to be an east coast Democrat' even though he was a Republican from '87 to '99, Reform party from '99 to '01, Democrat from '01 to '09 (guess he really doesn't like Bushes) and Republican from '09 on

So when people were dogging Trump about that, it was more than 3x further in his past than the 'Oh, that was two years ago ...', and further he had never run for office or held power as a Democrat nor advocated for any of the horrid things that Tulsi was apparently comfortable with when she held power

IMO just another ambitious politician looking to shoulder her way back to the trough so she won't have to get a real job

She was vice chair of the DNC from '13 to '16 and resigned so she could support Bernie ****ing Sanders for prez in '16. She endorsed JoePedo in the 2016 election

She has yet to walk the walk, and I will be interested to see if her campaigning for Bolduc is heartfelt or if she wants to use that as a stepping stone to his senate staff or to an agency job after the red wave. I'm prepared to be wrong about her but nothing so far suggests I am
    You sure might be right, but I'm enjoying the fireworks.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yep, she is a real conservative.

“The news about Gabbard prompted all sorts of praise from the Right. Matt Schlapp, chairman of CPAC, tweeted, “We traded Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for @TulsiGabbard?” Not only is this incorrect, but it also fails to measure anything beyond how Trump-critical each politician has been. Just based on votes alone, Cheney and Kinzinger rank more conservative than Gabbard. In addition, Gabbard hasn’t said she’s joining the GOP. As of now, she’s only left the Democratic Party and encouraged other “independent-minded Democrats” to do the same.”

“Gabbard’s most recent endorsements and ratings reflect something other than conservatism. In the area of gun control, Gabbard has a 0% rating from both the National Rifle Association and National Shooting Sports Foundation. In recent years, she has publicly supported bans on assault weapons, among other legislation supported by the gun control lobby.”

“Regarding abortion, Gabbard received a 100% rating from the Planned Parenthood Action Fund and 90% from NARAL Pro-Choice America, both in 2020. She received a 0% rating from both the National Right to Life and Susan B. Anthony list in the same year.“

“When it comes to fiscal conservatism, she received an 11% rating from Americans for Prosperity, 7% from Heritage Action for America, and 9% from the Club For Growth, all in 2020.”

She's a 7 in my book

Top Bottom