• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Your idea of hot and mine makes me think you should get out more :stickpoke:
    When I check out certain places on the internet where Libertarian types frequent, this (my former post) is the vibe I get from the posters quite often.

You have to admit when it comes to your typical politician, she is more attractive than most.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

...Fox News host Tucker Carlson, a frequent critic of Zelensky's government, said Monday night that "Ukraine is not a democracy in any recognizable sense" and accused Zelensky of attempting to "impose censorship in our country."...

GranolaFacility

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 22, 2022
    Westfield
    There's a big difference between saying there are things to appreciate about Tulsi and that I wish more Democrats were like her and saying that I want her to be president or that I want Democrats to win. I do find it hard to believe she is a globalist when she is against the Ukraine war and wants a secure border. However, it is definitely plausible that she is just playing the game. Still, she comes across way more genuine than most.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm forced to ask what took her so long if she truly believes this. It isn't like it only recently became true that they are "... an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are hostile to people of faith & spirituality, demonize the police & protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, believe in open borders, weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and above all, dragging us ever closer to nuclear war."

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I'm forced to ask what took her so long if she truly believes this. It isn't like it only recently became true that they are "... an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms, are hostile to people of faith & spirituality, demonize the police & protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, believe in open borders, weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and above all, dragging us ever closer to nuclear war."
    I think she's been kicked out of her club and she's looking for a new club.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is already being discussed in this thread.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is already being discussed in this thread.

Actually this was the original thread and that one is the dupe...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Actually this was the original thread and that one is the dupe...
    Dupe for what? Just pointed out the other thread is where this specific subject was brought up first and a discussion was already underway.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dupe for what? Just pointed out the other thread is where this specific subject was brought up first and a discussion was already underway.
    That's what makes it (the other thread) a dupe... Pretty much the definition of "dupe". This was the original thread. :): No worries.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That's what makes it (the other thread) a dupe... Pretty much the definition of "dupe". This was the original thread. :): No worries.
    The only thing is that I didn't call this a dupe I was merely pointing out that there was an ongoing discussion in the other thread already. Now I would have pointed out the same in the other thread if this particular topic was posted here first which it wasn't.

Blame cbhausen for not posting it in this thread if you feel this is where it belonged.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The only thing is that I didn't call this a dupe I was merely pointing out that there was an ongoing discussion in the other thread already. Now I would have pointed out the same in the other thread if this particular topic was posted here first which it wasn't.

Blame cbhausen for not posting it in this thread if you feel this is where it belonged.
    Like I said, no worries! It's all good. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom