• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If you check out their facebook page its obvious the women are kept separate from everything and generally segregated from the men (explains the sexual assaults in Germany doesn't it?). Personally anything that espouses segregating the genders has NO place in this world at all especially in western society where everyone has equal rights.

This explains the sexual assaults clear as a bell, the realization is quite a shocker. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE VULGARITIES [Link]

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Drudge has a new poll. Fascinating to me that Trump always wins - and wins big - Drudge polls. That tells me that a huge number of self-described conservatives have bought into him in a big way.

It is befuddling, but it means he'll probably win.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Drudge has a new poll. Fascinating to me that Trump always wins - and wins big - Drudge polls. That tells me that a huge number of self-described conservatives have bought into him in a big way.

It paints a really unsettling picture of many who describe themselves as conservatives. Their moral compass is out of whack, or they were always these types of people.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It paints a really unsettling picture of many who describe themselves as conservatives. Their moral compass is out of whack, or they were always these types of people.

I am totally willing to argue that point with you.

As soon as I come up with a counterargument.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Indeed.

Morning Edition ran a story (yesterday) about evangelicals and Trump. They pointed out the blatant inconsistencies and had a number of evangelical leaders doing likewise.

Albert Mohler said this:
    And now we're having to face the fact that, evidently, theologically-defined - defined by commitment to core evangelical values - there aren't so many millions of us as we thought.

In other words, Trumpers are EINO.
    John Jay said:
    Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation, to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Indeed.

Morning Edition ran a story (yesterday) about evangelicals and Trump. They pointed out the blatant inconsistencies and had a number of evangelical leaders doing likewise.

Albert Mohler said this:

In other words, Trumpers are EINO.
    There is the Jim Baker/Jimmy Swaggart wing of the evangelicals, lol.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Real conservatives haven't had a top runner for POTUS in decades, the GOP has become moderate liberals hoping for democrat votes while getting the Republican sheep vote. Any real conservatives going with Trump is the only way the small voters can have a peaceful revolution against the corrupt republican party that says one thing then does another once in office. What….Cruz or little narco marco with democrat loving ryan are going to end the debt, stop obamacare and do great things for the country……..might as will vote democrat if you think that. Problem with both parties is that they think they are gods, and the people are their subjects, and the republican politicians attacking Trump only show that, but they are too stupid to see it. As I said before I'm no Trump fan, but the more I see politicians hate him, the more I hope he wins….what else can a voter do with this corrupt 2 party system…..?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It's been a long time since our nation has seen a demagogue garner this type of support.

That raises an interesting question. Historically, what's the closest analog to Trump? Roosevelt and the Bull Moose party? Which, somewhat ironically, was a split from the Republicans.

ETA:
    Nelson Rockefeller?

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Real conservatives haven't had a top runner for POTUS in decades, the GOP has become moderate liberals hoping for democrat votes while getting the Republican sheep vote. Any real conservatives going with Trump is the only way the small voters can have a peaceful revolution against the corrupt republican party that says one thing then does another once in office. What….Cruz or little narco marco with democrat loving ryan are going to end the debt, stop obamacare and do great things for the country……..might as will vote democrat if you think that. Problem with both parties is that they think they are gods, and the people are their subjects, and the republican politicians attacking Trump only show that, but they are too stupid to see it. As I said before I'm no Trump fan, but the more I see politicians hate him, the more I hope he wins….what else can a voter do with this corrupt 2 party system…..?

:lmfao:

So you complain about these and then think Trump is different - how?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

These types of people? Don't you think you're projecting just a bit? I don't doubt a few of "these types of people" are bigots. An overlap of goals doesn't mean they all share the same morals. And guilt by association is a fickle attribute with which to judge a whole group of people.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    :lmfao:

So you complain about these and then think Trump is different - how?

Well for one, as I stated, republican politicians hate him, or are afraid of him….what….Your not complaining about either party either….or you got blinders on? Which party is gold to you? You won't see democrats getting upset because their party is getting too liberal, too communist or too corrupt.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well for one, as I stated, republican politicians hate him, or are afraid of him….what….You're not complaining about either party either….or you got blinders on? Which party is gold to you? You won't see democrats getting upset because their party is getting too liberal, too communist or too corrupt.
    fify.

Neither party is gold - quite the opposite.

The problem as I see it is politicians have to lie to get elected. And even more so to get the vote of the extremes. Tell the truth, "Hey, Obamacare is the law of the land; the best we can do is make it work right", and you get bashed for being "liberal" instead of being praised for being honest.

Then after the election, reality sets in. Then, folks decry corruption and such because politicians can't stick to the promises they should have never uttered in the first place.

My solution? Quit electing people that pour honey in your ears.

If "the two party system" is corrupt and congress does blah, blah, and gov't blah, blah... then maybe your concept of how government can and should act is flawed. If you start with a flawed model, then you'll end up with flawed results.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

A brutal debate night and some off color comments shouldn't be enough to turn away supporters of any candidate. If it is, then you then you should really rethink who and why you're supporting them.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I am not sure that I would call it a debate...

Fair enough, it was more of a character assassination attempt for those grabbing at straws desperately trying to resurrect their campaigns.

None of the debates have really been arguing over policy since Rand dropped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom