• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Plus what you're showing would be easily caught by simple math. Say we know that 1,000,000 people voted. To keep it simple 50% voted Trump and 50% voted Biden. This would lead to 500k each. However, with Biden getting a +1 that would jack the count of the machines up to 1.5 million votes, which we know is 50% higher than the number of voters counted.
    Negative. A vote would be credited to Biden but the paper receipt would show a vote for Trump. That would be a one to one correlation. In actuality you would have to set some other flag so that only a portion of Trump votes went to Biden or else too high a tally for the dirt bag would give away the game

So, if you had a million votes but one out if every 17 Trump votes was credited to Biden instead, you would still have a million votes but Biden would have just under 6% more votes than he earned

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So you’re saying no counties showed 100% turnout, or more than 100%? No voters were showed to have voted in different states or counties?
    There was no fraud ---> There wasn't enough fraud to matter [<--- you are here] ---> there was enough fraud to matter but it is too late to change the outcome ---> Ft Sumter 2.0

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    So you’re saying no counties showed 100% turnout, or more than 100%? No voters were showed to have voted in different states or counties?

I have not seen any verifiable reports that have shown a greater than 100% turnout, of the number of registered voters on the day of the election. I will not discount that it may have happened somewhere, it is possible. But that alone would not have flipped the multiple states required to turn the electoral college to Biden's favor.

I would also 100% believe that some people DID vote in different states, and less possibly but won't discount counties in the same state. However, Trump supporters could well have done this as easily as Biden supporters. I have seen no evidence that it was either candidates supporters alone that would have cheated the system like this.

This is a good point. States and counties need to do a better job of communicating with one another in order to reduce the possibility of voting in multiple areas.

Biden beat Trump by about 7 million votes. However, if we look at where those votes came from a little over 5 million of that win came from California alone, which is overwhelmingly democratic. So Biden won the other 49 states by about 2 million votes, which isn't that much at all.

Biden won the electoral college by 36 votes, while Trump was down 38 electoral votes. EVEN IF I concede that some fraud occurred in order to flip a state, or even two (2), Biden STILL would have one. And I don't concede two (2) states.

Trump lost this election, just like Hillary four (4) years before. He said and did things over his term that turned so many people off they wanted to get rid of him. Had he kept his mouth (and twitter) shut he probably would have smoked Biden, but he didn't. So here we are. Less than one (1) year in and Biden is already tanking. He'll probably be a one (1) term president, unless Trump runs again.

Regards,

Doug

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    So, basically

IF (TRUMP) THEN (SECONDPRINTOUT = TRUMP)

gets added and takes care of that other copy. When you go digital, what they print for you can show anything they want. You need the ability to compare your vote to what was recorded in your name and you need a whole lot of people to check that match

I don't think I explained my example well enough.

You vote on an electronic machine. YOU receive two (2) printed copies. YOU review that they are what you wanted. YOU put one (1) into a locked box. YOU keep the other.

Should there be a need for a recount the election board can open the box and hand count all of the votes that each voter verified at the time of the election was correct.

The voter is the only one that needs to initially check that the paper says what they want it to.

Of course, again, no system is 100%. So we make it as tamper proof as reasonably possible.

Regards,

Doug

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    These threads are like watching a team lose the Super Bowl on a blown pass interference call and listening to whining about it go on and on

Will 2020 voter fraud still be all the rage in 2024 when the Republicans lose again or will we move on to talking about 2024 fraud?

If the Republicans manage to win the Presidency in 2024 will it end?

Maybe it will continue forever because Trump would have fixed so much stuff by 2024 that won't be fixed now

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    There was no fraud ---> There wasn't enough fraud to matter [<--- you are here] ---> there was enough fraud to matter but it is too late to change the outcome ---> Ft Sumter 2.0

That is me! There will always be fraud. There always has been. The smaller the election the farther we move from "...wasn't enough to matter." But presidential, or even Senate? Probably never enough.

We cannot have a fraud free system. It is impossible. But there is a difference between a level of fraud and an unwillingness to move on and accept defeat.

Pres Obama has been out of office for years now. The world didn't end. Pres Clinton served eight(8) years and our nation didn't collapse. Pres Bush Jr served eight (8) years and for the democrats the nation didn't end. I have faith that we're a wee bit tougher as a country.

Regards,

Doug

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don't consider this on the same level as a coup d'etat. A judge is not the same as overthrowing the will of the people.
    Of course you don’t. That’s just a way to rationalize one being worse than the other because of which side they’re associated with.

Isn’t a judge a direct result of the will of the people? Do you think the same thing would have happened if Hillary had picked the judge?

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    These threads are like watching a team lose the Super Bowl on a blown pass interference call and listening to whining about it go on and on.
    Kind of like the Seattle Seahawks fans still whining about Super Bowl XL?? They get another crack at the Steelers tonight.
    Will 2020 voter fraud still be all the rage in 2024 when the Republicans lose again or will we move on to talking about 2024 fraud?
    There’s the potential 2022 voter fraud exercise upcoming before then. Gasoline at over $5/gal and Diesel at over $6/gal might put “Brandon” and his puppeteers in a situation where they will be sufficiently desperate to try anything to hold on to their control of the Congress.
    Certainly you’re not admitting to that possiblity?

Watch out for 6 January 2025 if it does happen— although if it does, I suspect that the “progressives” will initiate their “mostly peacful protests” before the sun comes up on “The Day After” the 2024 election—probably as soon as the Electoral College projections tilt against them.
    Maybe it will continue forever because Trump would have fixed so much stuff by 2024 that won't be fixed now
    Ehh, could be! (/Bugs Bunny voice).

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Yes...really.
    This happened. I was flipping between Fox, CNN and MSNBC and saw it go down. During this time the "white vans" arrived. Of course that's all normal.

The great election night 'pause' in vote counting​

Exclusive: Michael Master says it appears 'America got less great' with head-scratching developments​

By Michael Master
    Published November 4, 2020 at 7:12pm
    Election night Tuesday, at about midnight on the East Coast, Trump led in all the battleground states by decent margins. The betting odds were more than 75% for Trump to win. Then, for some unexplainable reason, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Nevada all seemingly stopped counting votes simultaneously, in unison. They took a "pause" at around 1 a.m. None of those states reported any additional votes for the next three hours.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    These threads are like watching a team lose the Super Bowl on a blown pass interference call and listening to whining about it go on and on

Until it is corrected you will be hearing about it. Or it may be replaced with other sounds...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have not seen any verifiable reports that have shown a greater than 100% turnout, of the number of registered voters on the day of the election. I will not discount that it may have happened somewhere, it is possible. But that alone would not have flipped the multiple states required to turn the electoral college to Biden's favor.

I would also 100% believe that some people DID vote in different states, and less possibly but won't discount counties in the same state. However, Trump supporters could well have done this as easily as Biden supporters. I have seen no evidence that it was either candidates supporters alone that would have cheated the system like this.

This is a good point. States and counties need to do a better job of communicating with one another in order to reduce the possibility of voting in multiple areas.

Biden beat Trump by about 7 million votes. However, if we look at where those votes came from a little over 5 million of that win came from California alone, which is overwhelmingly democratic. So Biden won the other 49 states by about 2 million votes, which isn't that much at all.

Biden won the electoral college by 36 votes, while Trump was down 38 electoral votes. EVEN IF I concede that some fraud occurred in order to flip a state, or even two (2), Biden STILL would have one. And I don't concede two (2) states.

Trump lost this election, just like Hillary four (4) years before. He said and did things over his term that turned so many people off they wanted to get rid of him. Had he kept his mouth (and twitter) shut he probably would have smoked Biden, but he didn't. So here we are. Less than one (1) year in and Biden is already tanking. He'll probably be a one (1) term president, unless Trump runs again.

Regards,

Doug

I'm not going to dig it up but it is way closer than you describe because of EC. Romney only lost by less than 400k votes. It does not take much to steal an election in swing states with democrat governors...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Same situation, years apart, only difference was the party associated, but different scope and scale because you said so. Got it.
    0teAClS.gif

Top Bottom