• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Which side is burning down cities?
    Well, yeah. It's a good point. But I suppose they could reply with, which side is storming Capitols. January 6th is really paying adverse dividends on opposition to this bat **** crazy regime. Would have been better if it hadn't have happened. But at least we can point to their OK Capitol "insurrection". For what that's worth.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This actually a fair statement, concerning their organization. Nevertheless, they exist, and I don't think these idea came to them out of the blue. They were learned. It's debatable as to whether it is the intention of organizational groups to create such persons. I often wonder why we don't see Black or Latino people engage in such acts. Sure, they will both kill a person because they are White, but I'm not sure I'm aware of any random mass killing spree by a POC simply because of their dislike of White People... well, at least since Nat Turner. I may be wrong.

Well, though laughably inept, the NFAC was kinda like that. Of course being a wannabe doesn't exactly rise to the same level.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, yeah. It's a good point. But I suppose they could reply with, which side is storming Capitols. January 6th is really paying adverse dividends on opposition to this bat **** crazy regime. Would have been better if it hadn't have happened. But at least we can point to their OK Capitol "insurrection". For what that's worth.

State Capitals have been "overrun" by the left.
    Along with multiple real attacks on government facilities.
    Which side did that?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    State Capitals have been "overrun" by the left.
    Along with multiple real attacks on government facilities.
    Which side did that?
    The point was, if it's a question of which side did what more, you've already lost the argument about which side is not the terrorists. Doesn't matter that the other side is too, or even moreso.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    This is a protest:

210412-capitol-riot-mc-1147_883a4936ea6b4ade53ff3fc8ba0acf18.fit-760w.JPG

This is a stormed capitol:

berlin-april-1945-the-cauldron.jpg

And this is a riot:

PRC_153216112.jpg

Last edited:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    The erroneous implication is that ONLY whites are racist. Even before you have to delve into what actually constitutes "racist", you have to acknowledge that racism is held by some people from every demographic. Then of course, you have to sort through and discard all the ridiculous allegations from the left as to what actually IS racist.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The point was, if it's a question of which side did what more, you've already lost the argument about which side is not the terrorists. Doesn't matter that the other side is too, or even moreso.

That kinda is the point.
    All you hear from the .gov and media, is how bad the right is, or Trump supporters.
    Where is the same outcry for the same things brought on by people not meeting those criteria?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This actually a fair statement, concerning their organization. Nevertheless, they exist, and I don't think these idea came to them out of the blue. They were learned. It's debatable as to whether it is the intention of organizational groups to create such persons. I often wonder why we don't see Black or Latino people engage in such acts. Sure, they will both kill a person because they are White, but I'm not sure I'm aware of any random mass killing spree by a POC simply because of their dislike of White People... well, at least since Nat Turner. I may be wrong.
    So burning entire city blocks doesn't count? Or barricading Federal officers inside a building and setting it on fire?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The Trump thing is just a cherry to **** off his supporters. But c'mon WN terror isn't a new thing. The El Paso Walmart - 23 dead, 23 wounded(23/23), Pittsburg Synagogue Shooting (11/6), Charleston (9/1), Wisconsin Temple (8/3). And this doesn't include instances that were disrupted by law enforcement.
    WN have a vision, and lets be honest, America is "Browning," and in their warped minds that means they are losing. Why wouldn't it be expected that as America becomes less White, that WN would attempt to pushback in some fashion? And given how stupid they tend to be, pushing back, isn't intelligence discourse, but violence. Our history has shown this to be true. If you look at the history of racial animus in America, what set those acts into motion?

Those are pretty minor compared to billions in damage across the country from the other side of the isle, along with a 6000% increase in murders as a direct result.

It's a political war, one side is in power and will justify any action they take as just no matter how much blood flows in the streets. Meanwhile is the other side causes someone a broken fingernail it's a national tragedy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't think a single day just wipes the slate clean for a year's worth of rioting and destruction.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So burning entire city blocks doesn't count? Or barricading Federal officers inside a building and setting it on fire?
    I have no issue with calling those acts terrorism. So that component is satisfied. Now tell me about the perpetrators and the victims that satisfies the second part, in relation to the premise I posed.
    For instance, even though it was a BLM protest, I would hope you’re not blaming Black people for the attack on Rittenhouse, by the clearly NOT Black assailants.
    Here’s your opportunity to make your case.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Those are pretty minor compared to billions in damage across the country from the other side of the isle, along with a 6000% increase in murders as a direct result.

It's a political war, one side is in power and will justify any action they take as just no matter how much blood flows in the streets. Meanwhile is the other side causes someone a broken fingernail it's a national tragedy.
    Damage caused by who? And victimizing who? Are you guys forgetting the premise?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Maybe they should have posted necessary security ahead of a million person protest right next to the capitol?
    That's not the protester's fault.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Beside the fact that it is irrelevant to point I was making, there’s no possible way for you to know that.

So you're operating on the assumption that they were trump voters? :laugh:

Otherwise I guess the election really was a fraud in your view, because there simply wasn't enough people to account for the numbers.

Top Bottom