Not open for further replies.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    The read I'm getting is they think I should vote for their guy if he wins the primary but they feel no need to vote for my guy if he wins the primary

The way I'm starting to feel is **** that, let's see how far you can get without the base you're taking for granted. Burn it down

Maybe I'll write in Trump
    I'd be hard-pressed to not vote for whomever gets the Republican nomination. I suspect that I am not in the minority.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Dude, Goose was a whizzo, he didn't have any flight controls to pull up with. You sully his memory to try to co-opt his name for such base purposes

I would say 'Shame!' but I realize the 60s killed shame as a corrective force
    Ok I apologize to the whizzo for trying to score some cheap points at his expense. RIP Goose. :(

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He was my favorite character in the whole movie
    My memory of the movie was kinda foggy that's why i mistakenly put some flight controls in his hands. I still say he should've pulled up somehow though. Maverick wasn't worth a ****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Dude, Goose was a whizzo, he didn't have any flight controls to pull up with. You sully his memory to try to co-opt his name for such base purposes

I would say 'Shame!' but I realize the 60s killed shame as a corrective force
    Isn't wizzo Air Force? I think the Navy uses RIO.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The read I'm getting is they think I should vote for their guy if he wins the primary but they feel no need to vote for my guy if he wins the primary
    What? The guys who say they won't vote for Trump even in the general haven't said diddly **** about who you should vote for. They know who you're voting for. They just said they're not voting for Trump. The other people who've said they'd pick DeSantis or someone other than Trump have said they'd vote for Trump in the general. I don't know where you're getting this stuff from.
    The way I'm starting to feel is **** that, let's see how far you can get without the base you're taking for granted. Burn it down

Maybe I'll write in Trump

Well. Take your football and go home then. Neener neener. :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No, INGO has taught me that I can vote my 'conscience' no matter how wasteful and damaging that is, and them - like Pilate - wash my hands of any blame because I kept the hem of my robe clean

Such self-righteousness is very liberating
    You're imagining things. Or maybe you're drunk posting.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'd like a president that does'nt have to continuously stroke their enormous egos with things like their own Super Ego trading cards that makes them look needlessly foolish and egotistical and opens the door for ridicule. They don't do things like that if they want people to take them and their policies seriously.

I would like to know from any Trump supporters who possibly try to spin that as a positive if their opinion would be the same as if DeSantis were to have done something like that. My opinion would be the same as it was for Trump.

Last edited:

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I'd like a president that does'nt have to continuously stroke their enormous egos with things like their own Super Ego trading cards that makes them look needlessly foolish and egotistical and opens the door for ridicule. They don't do things like that if they want people to take them and their policies seriously.

I would like to know from any Trump supporters who possibly try to spin that as a positive if their opinion would be the same as if DeSantis were to have done something like that. My opinion would be the same as it was for Trump.

The trading cards were not the best move, nor were they timed well.

Serious question, why are you fixated on them? There are probably over 12 posts from you bringing them up.

I'm not disputing your right to talk about whatever you want. Curious about why this seems to be an issue that overrides everything else (trade, defense, jobs, etc.).

Again, no offense is intended.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom