• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Except...he has not shown by word or deed. He's still bragging about his "accomplishment". I could buy into what you seem to be implying if he just quit bragging about his efforts. Trump is all about the deal. He believes he made one or more stupendous deals to get the vaccines done, the spending started, the medical establishment to stop evictions, etc. He sees those as real accomplishments rather than mistakes because he doesn't distance himself from them.
    Well that’s why he’s narcissistic. Always has been. That’s why we are suppose to have a Congress to keep things in check. Instead our Congress gave all the OK for mass spending and debt like they always do. Don’t get me wrong I don’t like some of the things Trump did at all and have said so. However he did many things right. I can’t name a single thing Biden or any democrat has ever done right. But at this point we may collapse before the next election anyways. A president is just a mirror image of the people wether good or evil. Last I looked we are in dire peril. I saw a flag, instead of Trump 2024 it said “Jesus 2023”. I’ll second that.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    They sure are sweating this one. Already conceding to Trump unless shenanigans are played.

Third indictment coming soon with a fourth in the wings will provide hugeeeee bumps for Trump.

I looked at a few of the communist media channels talking about this. You think it was Christmas time for liberals. Get Trump, they are insane to say the least. They hate Trump because they hate us.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is why I support Trump in this primary election and it is why the left will go bonkers, DJT knows what time it is. The others think they know what time it is but they have not been full on in the line of fire for the last eight years. DJT knows what crippled his administration limiting what he could accomplish if he drains the swamp…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The media also love to hate Trump, because it gets clicks and views.
    Are you SURE that cynical profiteering is the only, or even the primary, reason?

Because they could potentially get 74 million clicks and views by turning on Biden and progressivism. But nobody seems to go there, or they get summarily fired if they do

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    This is why I support Trump in this primary election and it is why the left will go bonkers, DJT knows what time it is. The others think they know what time it is but they have not been full on in the line of fire for the last eight years. DJT knows what crippled his administration limiting what he could accomplish if he drains the swamp…

I like that idea but what is stopping the opposition from doing the same when they win? His actions would have to support a long term effect; otherwise the left will surely do “one up”.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Witch Hunt. I believe it's an accurate description. It doesn't mean Trump walks on water. It means the crazy people measured his weight on a full moon and compared it to the weight of a duck. Plus Trump cast a shadow on a wall. It's obvious he must be destroyed for the whispering wind sayeth. His haters are also his sycophants. Weird.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I like that idea but what is stopping the opposition from doing the same when they win? His actions would have to support a long term effect; otherwise the left will surely do “one up”.
    The reason this must be done is because the opposition already has a team in place, obummer likely did not have a meeting to tell the IRS to go after conservative groups, they knew what to do without the incriminating meetings.

Our knowledge and understanding of what the permanent government employees do to undermine republican administrations is far bellow what goes on in DC that votes 90%+ democrats.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Are you SURE that cynical profiteering is the only, or even the primary, reason?

Because they could potentially get 74 million clicks and views by turning on Biden and progressivism. But nobody seems to go there, or they get summarily fired if they do
    Did you miss the "also"?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    The reason this must be done is because the opposition already has a team in place, obummer likely did not have a meeting to tell the IRS to go after conservative groups, they knew what to do without the incriminating meetings.

Our knowledge and understanding of what the permanent government employees do to undermine republican administrations is far bellow what goes on in DC that votes 90%+ democrats.
    Understood

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think that media does this because they’re all ****ing Democrats.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom