Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The president will be speaking this evening at 7:00pm at CPAC.

bd3.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    FATWO

He's the closest thing we've got right now

Edit: The Once and Future President
    I know. I know. Reality is hard. Biden is the president. As much as that sucks, that’s the reality. I can’t like or hate a person enough to alter reality. It’s what it is whether I like Trump or hate Biden.

Oh. And about Future President. I’d rather that than any Democrat. But he’s not my top choice for the position.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I know. I know. Reality is hard. Biden is the president. As much as that sucks, that’s the reality. I can’t like or hate a person enough to alter reality. It’s what it is whether I like Trump or hate Biden.

Oh. And about Future President. I’d rather that than any Democrat. But he’s not my top choice for the position.
    Name a republican that can get 74 million votes and maybe he or she will win, but until then keep The President Trump warm…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Not Never will be my president

The real president receives the most real votes by the people, not anointed in some fraud-based fait accompli -
    but you know that, you just don't have enough proof

If Lucifer called 0Biden home tomorrow I would get donuts to celebrate. Traitor does not adequately describe the role he has played and diminished capacity is not an excuse

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So Trump has never been a real president?
    Remember it is 50 state elections, and Trump won more votes in more of them than
    Hitlery did. It is the way our system works - but you know that

You also likely know that over 80% of Hitlery's popular vote margin came from only one state

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Remember it is 50 state elections, and Trump won more votes in more of them than
    Hitlery did. It is the way our system works - but you know that

You also likely know that over 80% of Hitlery's popular vote margin came from only one state
    Yep, Trump won more electoral votes than Hillary. And yep about the 80%. But that's not what you said. " The real president receives the most real votes by the people, not anointed in some fraud-based fait accompli - but you know that, you just don't have enough proof" Trump did not win the most votes by the people.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Then the issue would turn on just how many of Hitlery's votes are actually real. Do a forensically accurate, verified count in all 50 states and get back to me :@ya:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

"Many leading Republicans and conservatives want someone other than Donald Trump to run for President in 2024. But this judgment requires an assessment of Trump’s vices and virtues in the context of our current political and cultural circumstances, as well as an assessment of other prospective Republican presidential candidates. Among the talked-about alternatives to Trump, I have not yet seen anyone who possesses either his virtues or his backbone. I am not suggesting that everyone make way for Trump; rather that it is too early to throw him overboard."

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom