• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Idunno. I think we’ve already argued those points. I don’t know how long ago that was. Or which thread even. Maybe this one.

So I forget now how you claimed that PA’s electors weren’t chosen in the manner the legislature chose. Can you state it again?
    We have discussed it in the past. I am not digging it all back up again. It happened, it was not constitutional, the courts refused to hear cases.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I think you are just jealous of Trump and crew. Sorry you can't win...

...not sorry... :)

"winning" in this case is filing a frivolous lawsuit against Hillary Clinton and losing a million dollars, probably paid by donors, and then blaming the media for not covering it, even though they did. Then to see Trump's crowd, likely donors, cheering at paying for frivolous lawsuits and a crap lawyer, just start cheering... because MAGA or something.

Some of you are so far up Trump's ass that even when he loses, you can only see winning.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Yes, we have crossed the rubicon. That to defeat political opponents, their legal representation is threatened to the point it is impossible to obtain adequate counsel is un-American. But those perpetrating this are indeed un-American…
    She got hammered for pushing frivolous lawsuits. She came from a parking garage company. She replaced lawyers who held pressers in alleys by dumpsters. He has former attorneys providing depositions against him and pleading guilty to election-related charges. Are the lawyers threatened, or are they avoiding a dumpster fire?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yay! It’s going to be free and what’s under our feet will pay for it.

(I think we’ve fallen for this sort of line before).

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The simple fact that election integrity was proven compromised, "yet, not enough to overturn," should be all that's needed.

Either the election was valid or it was not. What percentage of election fraud is tolerable? What percentage of election fraud will be acceptable for 2024?

Simple questions...

:scratch:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've been here almost as long as you @jamil.

To Mike's point, a lot of stuff has already come out. But, given that the MSM and most of the judicial system is in the dems' pocket, none of it matters...
    Lol. On my phone it wrapped the join date so I saw a 2 where I usually see the number of posts. Sorry about that.

What is needed to overturn an election, and we just saw one overturned recently. Is strong proof of cheating and to the extent that it would alter the results. I know Mike and a lot of folks think they have that kind of evidence. I think they have enough for suspicion.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yay! It’s going to be free and what’s under our feet will pay for it.

(I think we’ve fallen for this sort of line before).

Okay. Wealth under our feet? Dirt? Most charitable interpretation from just that context, when he’s president he’s going to make America rich. And America can then afford healthcare. So. If that’s the case, is he talking single payer?

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Lol. On my phone it wrapped the join date so I saw a 2 where I usually see the number of posts. Sorry about that.

What is needed to overturn an election, and we just saw one overturned recently. Is strong proof of cheating and to the extent that it would alter the results. I know Mike and a lot of folks think they have that kind of evidence. I think they have enough for suspicion.
    It's all good.

There's no doubt in my mind that evidence exists, but it's been buried, thrown out, or folks silenced.

Heck, just look at what happened to Seth Rich or others who know too much...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Amen! @bwframe 20204!

This will never pass...

Not yet, but a lot of folks haven't seen the simple common sense proposal. It'd be a great set of questions for journalists to ask of democratic candidates and republicans also.

The more this gets spread around and discussed, the more likely it becomes a topic of discussion. We should learn from our enemies. The dems are excellent at not giving up. They play the long game well.

Remember when global warming and the green new deal was just crazy talk of the loons? Remember when the dem speaker of the house made fun of such talk? Where are we now
    ??? :n00b:

:oldwise:

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Okay. Wealth under our feet? Dirt? Most charitable interpretation from just that context, when he’s president he’s going to make America rich. And America can then afford healthcare. So. If that’s the case, is he talking single payer?
    What came to mind first is the wealth from fossil fuels. We are rich in fossil fuels under our feet. But who really knows.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

This is where you do not state my position correctly. I think they have enough for suspicion. Worded differently, they have probable cause to do a deep investigation. I have never said that they have enough to overturn anything. I have said the initial appearances are similar to those of the overturned elections…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In before he tells us later that that’s not what he ever meant and only idiots would believe he ever had a way of paying for it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What came to mind first is the wealth from fossil fuels. We are rich in fossil fuels under our feet. But who really knows.
    Apparently this is what Trump is referring to. He's used the term before when he said "the wealth under our feet" could help prevent SS insolvency. Now I guess it will pay for healthcare too.

"Trump said during a Fox News town hall that "incredible wealth under our feet" in the form of domestic oil and gas could prevent Social Security's insolvency."

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Apparently this is what Trump is referring to. He's used the term before when he said "the wealth under are feet" could help prevent SS insolvency. Now I guess it will pay for healthcare too.

"Trump said during a Fox News town hall that "incredible wealth under our feet" in the form of domestic oil and gas could prevent Social Security's insolvency."
    I’m guessing he’s talking about resources under federally owned land. Maybe.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yes I believe that to be the case. Oil and gas revenues for U.S. federal lands and federal waters.
    Just spit ballin’ here but I’m sure that’s a lot of money to be had there but there is no amount of money to pay for a widely desired product or service when it is “free”.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just spit ballin’ here but I’m sure that’s a lot of money to be had there but there is no amount of money to pay for a widely desired product or service when it is “free”.
    According to estimates in the article it doesn't appear that even oil and gas revenues will be nearly sufficiently adequate to fund free anything. The best it could do is to help subsidize SS and healthcare costs and not completely pay for it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom