66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wonder why Vivek is usually polling near the bottom. Any speculations?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What he says appeals to me. Not a big fan of how nasty he cones off. I think uou can speak about inconvenient truths without sounding like an *******.

I would prefer someone else because there are too many red flags.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Wonder why Vivek is usually polling near the bottom. Any speculations?
    Because he is unlikeable- highest unlikeable in the race by polling. . He is a clearly a used car salesman vibe. Also, he’s new to being a Republican. He has some disqualifying views like nationalizing elections. Also, pretty annoying to many

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because he is unlikeable- highest unlikeable in the race by polling. . He is a clearly a used car salesman vibe. Also, he’s new to being a Republican. He has some disqualifying views like nationalizing elections. Also, pretty annoying to many
    Nationalizing elections? What has he said about that? Do you mean eliminating the electoral college? I wasn't planning to support him anyway but that'd sure be a deal breaker.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You think DeSantis supporters would support Nikki Haley... :lmfao:
    Oh, I don't think that was his point. It's that it doesn't matter if the debate team is reduced to one person, it's still not enough to beat Trump. If it's Trump versus any one of them, possibly some votes would go to Trump, but even if not, he has > 50% of the vote.

Of course that's just the raw score analysis at a superficial level. The dynamics likely change when it's head to head. So maybe that 2nd place person beats Trump. He's only got 51% in Iowa. All it would take is for a little over a percent to switch sides. Or, maybe in the case of Nikky being the remaining candidate to go against Trump, prolly more of the DeSantis supporters would hold their noses for Trump.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Oh, I don't think that was his point. It's that it doesn't matter if the debate team is reduced to one person, it's still not enough to beat Trump. If it's Trump versus any one of them, possibly some votes would go to Trump, but even if not, he has > 50% of the vote.

Of course that's just the raw score analysis at a superficial level. The dynamics likely change when it's head to head. So maybe that 2nd place person beats Trump. He's only got 51% in Iowa. All it would take is for a little over a percent to switch sides. Or, maybe in the case of Nikky being the remaining candidate to go against Trump, prolly more of the DeSantis supporters would hold their noses for Trump.
    Haley could pickup the Christie supporters. I doubt she would get the majority of the other two.

Top Bottom