• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Racking up votes before election day is a winning strategy. Something that people who know how to win do.
    Seems like a few months ago Trump was telling people they need to vote early. Now it’s bad? I’m planning to vote early absentee in person. Which sounds a little too much like ordering coffee.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Seems like a few months ago Trump was telling people they need to vote early. Now it’s bad? I’m planning to vote early absentee in person. Which sounds a little too much like ordering coffee.
    I am voting by mail absentee and in person just to get the sys

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump just now: “Mail-in voting is totally corrupt, get that through your head.”

He's not wrong, and the critique of mail in voting that early voting of any kind just tells Dems how many votes they need to manufacture is factually valid and sensible

Why is it in other countries when the voting system is considered insecure they fall back on Election Day only voting with positive ID and indelible marking to prevent multiple voting.

No one has ever urged mail in voting or weeks of early voting as a remedy for perceived voting insecurity, why do you suppose that is?
    Indelible marking for voting is a tool of the white male patriarchy designed to oppress women, people of color, and especially to un-person LGBTQ people.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The Beatles are an icon of white supremacy; a symbol of the white male patriarchy who hate women, people of color, and LGBTQ people.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    ANY prosecutor that is promising to “get” an individual should be required to recuse themselves and if it is the head of the department doing this, the courts should require the recusal of the entire department…

Throughout her campaign for attorney general, James said that she would challenge Trump and that charges should be brought against him. At one point, she even went as far to say she would help remove him from office.

“America is in uncharted territory,” James said in a video during her campaign in 2018. “We are angrier and more deeply divided than we’ve ever been at any point in our history since the Civil War. And at the eye of the storm is Donald Trump ripping families apart, threatening women’s most basic rights. I’m running for attorney general because I will never be afraid to challenge this illegitimate president when our fundamental rights are at stake
    .”

Top Bottom