• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    "Negativity and hostility" isn't the problem - it's a by-product or symptom of the actual problem; and that problem is "bad apple" police officers.

And you can't fix that in an online forum.

As far as the Attitude on this site...

I think it is actually about a Dozen People Total Some on the Basher Side, and Some on the LEO Side that have issues that they need to resolve.

If you watch it is almost always the same little group as well...

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    As far as the Attitude on this site...

I think it is actually about a Dozen People Total Some on the Basher Side, and Some on the LEO Side that have issues that they need to resolve.

If you watch it is almost always the same little group as well...

holds true on cop, govt and mod butt kissers too. we are made up of everyone. i agree with public servant that nothing should be done. i was on board with ques idea at first, but now im not

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Bazinga :D All in good fun ;):D

HEY! your still not banned yet? I thought since you were in another state temporarily you had the ban hammer coming? or maybe I just read that wrong somewhere :):

Well, it's a Constitutional right to be as offensive as one wants and the only recourse others have is to get thicker skin. If anyone says anything in response, that is defined as butt hurt (*) and deserving of even more unnecessary ridicule. Haven't you learned that in this thread by now? But, it's all in good fun. :D

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    For the record, no one "fixed it for me." :rolleyes:

When Cops clean up their act, people will have "negative feelings" toward them less, period.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Fixed that for you.

Damn man. On one hand we are told that there is no "us vs. them", then on the other hand we have a gem of a post such as yours. Well done. :n00b:

Come on man. I know that the original post was not any better but, that's the kind of stuff that perpetuates the "general population" thinking that ALL cops have that us vs. them mentality.

Coulda went with "cop bashers" or something like that :twocents:

Agreed. I've seldom seen a post illustrate the problem of "us vs. them" so clearly. For what it's worth, I don't lump you in with members like Gabriel.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    HEY! your still not banned yet? I thought since you were in another state temporarily you had the ban hammer coming? or maybe I just read that wrong somewhere :):

I guess not:dunno::): Have you noticed the decreased traffic in the Classifieds? Too damned expensive to ship a gun to a PA FFL :): I'll go sit in the corner and wait for the hammer to fall. :tinfoil::lmfao::lol2:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Seriously, if that's how he feels, why would he bother reading/posting here?:n00b:

Some people are just love the punishment and others love to stir the pot. Your guess to which applies here is as good as mine. Either way, if either is the case, the hammer is likely in the near future....

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom