• ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hmmm...
    The Liberal solution to the drug problem seems to be letting enough fentanyl into the country to kill all the addicts with overdoses.
    Perhaps their solution to crime is to not punish offenders until they commit murder and them send them to jail for a few years.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    their solution to crime

They have no solution to crime and they don't want a solution to crime. The people setting policy have armed security, they're untouchable and don't care. Do you really honestly think they're good people just scrabbling for a solution?

It's probably by design, let the rabble eat death and chaos until they scream for an effective and federal police force.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They have no solution to crime and they don't want a solution to crime. The people setting policy have armed security, they're untouchable and don't care. Do you really honestly think they're good people just scrabbling for a solution?

It's probably by design, let the rabble eat death and chaos until they scream for an effective and federal police force.
    They're wrong about that, just ask Barnett Slepian

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Las Vegas teen expected ‘slap on the wrist’ for hitting, killing cyclist: ‘I’ll be out in 30 days, I’ll bet you’​

...Ayala, now 18, faces 18 counts — including murder — and has a lengthy criminal history in the juvenile system...​

The collision followed an alleged crime spree that included at least three car thefts and three hit-and-runs. The teens are seen apparently striking another car on the road in the video.

About an hour after allegedly hitting and killing Probst, the teenagers took the two stolen cars and crashed them into each other near a shopping plaza at Lake Mead and Rainbow boulevards, sources said.
    1695438416397.png

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm not big on the death penalty, cause if there's a mistake, you can't reverse it.

BUT...

When the evidence is clear, well then, I don't have much of a problem

And these guys were kind enough to collect their own evidence.
    Same. But when you prove absolute guilt via self incrimination, I’m fully behind it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Same. But when you prove absolute guilt via self incrimination, I’m fully behind it.
    The burden should move to without a doubt, not just without a reasonable doubt. If there is absolutely no doubt, dispatch them. That means more than a confession too. There have been way too many people put in prison for coerced confessions.

Gacy, Dahmer, and such should have been quickly dispatched.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The burden should move to without a doubt, not just without a reasonable doubt. If there is absolutely no doubt, dispatch them. That means more than a confession too. There have been way too many people put in prison for coerced confessions.

Gacy, Dahmer, and such should have been quickly dispatched.
    Yes. Although with the advent of AI and deepfakes, it could start getting more challenging to follow our thought.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    I mean, it's kind of appropriate.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

‘I’ll be out in 30 days, I’ll bet you’​

And if it weren't for the video, he'd be right.
    He bet wrong. Now facing murder.

Look at his face in court. He aint laughing now.

EDIT: But I am. And pointing, mockingly. :lmfao:

And this is one of the times I would NOT be for the death penalty, even though it meets all of my other standards for absolute proof. Young people tried as adults is a show stopper. He wasnt mature enough to fully comprehend his actions.

Last edited:

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    He bet wrong. Now facing murder.

Look at his face in court. He aint laughing now.

EDIT: But I am. And pointing, mockingly. :lmfao:

And this is one of the times I would NOT be for the death penalty, even though it meets all of my other standards for absolute proof. Young people tried as adults is a show stopper. He wasnt mature enough to fully comprehend his actions.

Yep, there is a reason insurance companies lower their rates at 25 years old. Cognitive abilities aren’t fully formed yet.

Top Bottom