• Status
    Not open for further replies.

F048410

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2021
    Indianapolis, IN
    How dare companies remind us that a time existed when we didn't have to wear muzzles everywhere!!!
    Where a mask! Don't wear a mask! Wait, no, wear a mask! Now start wearing them at home! Oh, now wear two masks!
    Why don't we just put a plastic bag over our heads? Wouldn't that prevent transmission by 100%? Kill the virus by killing the host. Dumb.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This guy should have been discredited long ago. He was wrong about every possible "pandemic" going back to AIDS in the 80s. Perhaps even before that.
    He has a record on pandemic procedures that's the equivalent of Biden's on foreign policy - wrong about everything

Xiden probably idolizes him

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    At this point, anybody that thinks a mask is doing anything to prevent the spread of the China virus, get back to me, I have a couple of bridges you might be interested in.

We are how many months into this and the Wuhan flu is still here, mask or not. Time to get back to life as we once knew it. Some people will get sick. Some will have long term effects. Some will die. Accept the reality of the situation we are in and move on already. Enough of the BS.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Pre-Superbowl gathering. CNN reporter to cop, "What are you gonna do about this?" :lmfao:

...and today...

The anti-fun party. Are they going to spend the rest of their lives whining, complaining, and narcing to the cops every time another human goes outside and has fun?

Let's just padlock some nice, thick muzzles onto these people's faces so we never have to listen to them again.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We are what, about 10 months into this scamdemic?

I have yet to wear a mask.

Not gonna happen.
    Approaching 500,000 dead and we are calling a Global Pandemic a "scam" and bragging about not wearing a mask to reduce the chance that we spit on our fellow citizens? Not understanding the germ theory of disease is some True Scotsman test?

So much of this suffering is self-inflicted by people thinking that this is some kind of political purity test. If only we had gotten on top of it like RoK or even Germany. Instead of beating our chests, licking doorknobs and equating freedom with endangering others.

You should wear a mask when around others so you do not spit on your fellow citizens, not to show your fealty to Biden or any such brain worm nonsense. The fact that this basic science is so hotly contested shows what a miserable job of education we have done in the schools and since the pandemic.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Approaching 500,000 dead and we are calling a Global Pandemic a "scam" and bragging about not wearing a mask to reduce the chance that we spit on our fellow citizens? Not understanding the germ theory of disease is some True Scotsman test?

So much of this suffering is self-inflicted by people thinking that this is some kind of political purity test. If only we had gotten on top of it like RoK or even Germany. Instead of beating our chests, licking doorknobs and equating freedom with endangering others.

You should wear a mask when around others. The fact that this basic science is so hotly contested shows what a miserable job of education we have done in the schools and since the pandemic.
    World wide is that a real number.
    I truly have zero faith in any of this my friend. I and do many others have had it (or they say we did...???) and as yet few have been seriously knock down stupid sick let alone die.
    No one around them caught it either.
    I still think this is a scamdemic.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    World wide is that a real number.
    I truly have zero faith in any of this my friend. I and do many others have had it (or they say we did...???) and as yet few have been seriously knock down stupid sick let alone die.
    No one around them caught it either.
    I still think this is a scamdemic.
    I have no argument that not trusting government is the right thing to do. However, we are on a different train track entirely when we call a pandemic a "scam".

There is no doubt that the government brought this upon itself by having such a miserable level of credibility. However, to ignore basic science/the germ theory of disease is to lose ourselves to possession/derangement. And this is what happened, we all saw the government (state and federal) lie to us and then a percentage of us snapped and stopped believing ANYTHING the authorities told us.

I believe derangement was the wrong response. I believe that there are many, many valid criticisms of the government's handling of the pandemic. However, wearing a mask to protect my fellow citizens (it is for them, not me) is the right thing to do when I am at Target or Payless or gun shop, or any public place. I lead by example, I wear one, I carry extras for others, and I patiently, without sass in my voice, explain the germ theory of disease to them.

If I could go back and change one thing in both the federal and the State of Indiana's response, it would be public education. If I was Governor (all of INGO shudders) I would have been on radio, television, the net, with charts and graphs explaining what needs to be done and WHY. The problem is that they (the authorities) never told us WHY. People will follow if you explain to them WHY such and such is needed. This was not done. Perhaps the next pandemic?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've been able to make it my whole life knowing how not to spit on other people; why is this virus any different? We know asymptomatic spread is possible to some degree, but noone seems to agree on how prevelant it is outside of a few models. It does not appear to be a primary method of spread, despite what we were told early on.

I am not sick, nor have I been sick since this started 11 months ago. I haven't had any trouble staying physically distanced from others when necessary. I wash my hands regularly, cover my face holes when I sneeze and I have never licked a door knob. So how is forcing me to wear a mask helping again? Particularly when there is no universal standard for enforcement around the type of masks required, how often they must be washed or changed out, how they must be worn on the face, etc.

I honestly don't know how anyone can walk around in the real world, think critically about what they see with people's disgusting mask habits and think, "yeah this is helping keep people from getting sick."

It's a freaking joke at this point.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    S29pHUK.jpg

Caution: They only work about one week a month... may cause irritability.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

You should wear a mask when around others so you do not spit on your fellow citizens, not to show your fealty to Biden or any such brain worm nonsense. The fact that this basic science is so hotly contested shows what a miserable job of education we have done in the schools and since the pandemic.

From the CDC in December 2017:
    According to new estimates published today, between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide die from seasonal influenza-related respiratory illnesses each year, higher than a previous estimate of 250,000 to 500,000 and based on a robust, multinational survey.

Scamdemic.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom