• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to churchmouse again.

Yes. Even with a mask if you’re that high risk you should stay home. The rest of us have a country to run

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to churchmouse again.

Yes. Even with a mask if you’re that high risk you should stay home. The rest of us have a country to run

Thanks and yes. Stay your butts at home and stop making our lives miserable.

I know some of the membership believes in the masks. That's fine. Wear them. But get off my butt about it.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Thanks and yes. Stay your butts at home and stop making our lives miserable.

I know some of the membership believes in the masks. That's fine. Wear them. But get off my butt about it.

I wish I could stay at home, I was one of the 'Essential' workers that got dragged to every virus 'Hot Spot' during the PPE, medical & food shortages.

No one on 'Your Butt', 30 pages of rants about NOT wearing a mask, someone points out that literally every single medical professional in the world says to do the mask, and you get insulted.
    It's not new facts, it's just facts some people decided to make political, or just plain didn't want to wear a mask.

Now, let's play 'What If'?

The next mutation is more deadly? Will you wear a mask and disinfect then?

How about it's the same virus type as the cold virus, and you can catch a cold over & over, would that change your mind?
    All research indicates you can become reinfected, and they have verified cases of reinfection.

If it mutates to kill children, would you wear a mask then? How about military members?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wish I could stay at home, I was one of the 'Essential' workers that got dragged to every virus 'Hot Spot' during the PPE, medical & food shortages.

No one on 'Your Butt', 30 pages of rants about NOT wearing a mask, someone points out that literally every single medical professional in the world says to do the mask, and you get insulted.
    It's not new facts, it's just facts some people decided to make political, or just plain didn't want to wear a mask.

How about it's the same virus type as the cold virus, and you can catch a cold over & over, would that change your mind?
    All research indicates you can become reinfected, and they have verified cases of reinfection.

If it mutates to kill children, would you wear a mask then? How about military members?

Viruses have existed for all of known history.

If it gets more deadly, it will wipe its self out.

You do you. I have a life to live and I'm not giving into the culture of fear.

This country has stood for 2 and a half centuries. It's peak absurdity that we're going to let it be destroyed by a cough.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Yes and an airplane could fall on your car on your way to work. If I were you I'd find me a stay at home job.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

This one if the top :poop: filled posts I've seen In awhile....welcome back to :ingo:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Which countries? I don’t like vague statements like “look at the countries most successful”. I’ll gladly look, but you gotta list which ones.

Not to mention that, according to worldometers data for deaths per million population, all the major countries in western europe except Germany are doing worse than we are (and they are much stricter about what can be considered a coronavirus death)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    IBByje3.png

Yeah, you have fun with that.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Would those be the same medical experts that first told us not to wear the mask because they didn’t help?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Lets see the science on this one 1st. And if you are at risk you can stay your butt at home. Many have done it.
    So you are also an expert in another field I failed to list. Apology's I will keep up from now on.
    I am not believing anything I see or here on this as everything they have said has been walked back or refuted. Wear a mask no don't wear a mask wear a mask no it is a waste. Where are you coming up with "EVERY" in your info stream. Again, this has been challenged many many times. I can read and I do.
    This is like global warming. If you have skin in the game push it. If you are a for real researcher lets hear the truth.
    I figure we will get the low down on this about mid December after the election.

What is the actual mortality rate here......1%
    Indiana stated a few days ago 514 new cases state wide. No I have no link but it was on my news feed. What is the total population of this state.....Seems pretty weak for a pandemic and how many of these cases were actually the dreaded beer virus. Again we see the numbers being twisted to push the narrative.

19 deaths. Then they walked that back saying that 8 or so of those was from April....????? Go figure. What do we believe.

OK lets throw in the children. I did mention the terrorists (avatar) had it. We were all outside having a ball today. Nobody died. I did not die. My daughter survived.
    And no one else in our immediate group (SIL, My spouse) caught it and we live in very close proximity. I see those kids every day.
    If I thought for 1 second those kids were at serious risk we would adjust accordingly.

Now, convince me how bad this really is.

Wear-em if you want to. That's your call. But stay your endangered butt at home please. . I have a lot to do and at my age I will give no more time to this.

You can live in fear. That's really OK if you choose to do so but we have seen the devil and fear him no more.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Not to mention that, according to worldometers data for deaths per million population, all the major countries in western europe except Germany are doing worse than we are (and they are much stricter about what can be considered a coronavirus death)
    Exactly!!!! Everyone looks at “total infections” “total deaths” etc. without taking into account the per capita. It’s a fudging the numbers game.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

To add to my previous reply, all research also indicates a lot of test are false positives. Using logic, one would begin to question if these “reinfections” are just bad test results.

Still curious if the medical experts are the same experts that said we shouldn’t wear mask in the beginning. Seems these “experts” are always changing their “expert OPINIONS” on the virus.

Do these experts also believe it doesn’t spread at black lives matter protests, but somehow does at trump rallies? :rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Would those be the same medical experts that first told us not to wear the mask because they didn’t help?

What's even funnier is Fauci is now saying medical experts deliberately downplayed the efficacy of masks back then so they would be available for health professionals. So basically, he's telling you the 'health professionals' are willing to lie about best practices when it suits their purpose and they really don't seem to much care who died because of it

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    What's even funnier is Fauci is now saying medical experts deliberately downplayed the efficacy of masks back then so they would be available for health professionals. So basically, he's telling you the 'health professionals' are willing to lie about best practices when it suits their purpose and they really don't seem to much care who died because of it

Do you think that is a change in the story? It's not. That's been consistent since before the outbreak in the U.S.

Here's a 60 Minutes interview that's been on YouTube since March 8.
    [video=youtube_share;PRa6t_e7dgI]http://youtu.be/PRa6t_e7dgI[/video]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wish I could stay at home, I was one of the 'Essential' workers that got dragged to every virus 'Hot Spot' during the PPE, medical & food shortages...

No one is that "Essential." Plenty of folks in all professions deemed "essential" have to let others do that work.

No one is denied self quarantining for compromised health issues.

You are probably even eligible for the uncle sugar mailbox money.

You should STFAH.

Please don't attempt to tell the rest of us how to live around your compromised health conditions.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do you think that is a change in the story? It's not. That's been consistent since before the outbreak in the U.S.

Here's a 60 Minutes interview that's been on YouTube since March 8.
    [video=youtube_share;PRa6t_e7dgI]http://youtu.be/PRa6t_e7dgI[/video]

So this is where you get your info.....:lmfao:

Dulla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    NWI
    I wear a mask whenever I'm indoors away from home because I have two babies to worry about. It doesn't seem to affect children now but you never know what's going to happen.

Also, based on the way COVID spreads if everyone voluntarily wore a mask when they're indoors in public places we'd probably be able to get rid of it without the whole country having to develop herd immunity.

Good video that's been circulating around showing how much spittle we spray with vs without or mouths being covered.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2007800?query=TOC

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom