• ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    It's not even worth entertaining the absurd assertion, absent citation of sources for the numbers.

Even the absurd deserves at least recognition, good or bad! Take a look and who's in the WH.
    As for my post being absurd, it was. It was another side of a totally messed up story but seeing how they seemed to have inflated the deaths from COVID why not have a little game of contradictions.

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I don't know squat about the wuhu vaccine deaths. I tried to read a little about it but every place I found was so politicized that I would not trust them. Maybe there will be a reliable source of information some day.
    So without any reliable information from the media I am going with my gut feeling that the percent of deaths actually caused by the vaccine is much, much lower than the percent of deaths actually caused by the virus.
    We may never know either number accurately.

Not going to disagree with any of your post. What I posted was just a passing thought from the far side. Nothing more and nothing less.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The published numbers have been lies.
    Will anyone base what they believe on numbers being pushed at us now?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Vaccines are like masks....all the early results will tell us how great they are.....let's see what they say in a year.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    22b20oc85wj61.jpg

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Even the absurd deserves at least recognition, good or bad! Take a look and who's in the WH.
    As for my post being absurd, it was. It was another side of a totally messed up story but seeing how they seemed to have inflated the deaths from COVID why not have a little game of contradictions.
    No. Alarmist, politicized bull**** has literally cost actual lives of actual human beings (through prohibition or avoidance of safe, efficacious therapies, and now through scaring people away from safe, efficacious vaccines) through this pandemic, and I have zero time or patience for it.

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    No. Alarmist, politicized bull**** has literally cost actual lives of actual human beings (through prohibition or avoidance of safe, efficacious therapies, and now through scaring people away from safe, efficacious vaccines) through this pandemic, and I have zero time or patience for it.

Did you even read the first sentence of the original post?
    Did you read the second post?
    I don't think so, have a wonderful day.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Did you even read the first sentence of the original post?
    Did you read the second post?
    I don't think so, have a wonderful day.
    This is what I'm replying to, as the "original post":
    So you're ok with a vaccine that kills more people than the virus which it is suppose to prevent?
    I have no time or patience for it. I'm not willing to play games with it, even to ridicule the absurd. It needs to be called out and discarded as absurd - and worse: dangerous and likely to cost more human lives.

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    This is what I'm replying to, as the "original post":

I have no time or patience for it. I'm not willing to play games with it, even to ridicule the absurd. It needs to be called out and discarded as absurd - and worse: dangerous and likely to cost more human lives.

Thank you for the clarification, obviously I misunderstood your reply.
    As for the post you were responding to I wholeheartedly agree with you.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The good doctor reminds me of watching bad movies at drive-ins.
    Early on, back when we still watched the movie.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

It's infuriating watching him dance around his clear belief that 100% of people should be forced into muzzles until the end of time, no matter what. This POS has already admitted to lying to the public and moving the goalposts. He will NEVER acknowledge a time to take off the mask. He wants you muzzled forever and will make up any excuse to support it.

So tired of this "variant" crap as an excuse for keeping this BS around. It's an eternal, circular argument. We must always keep all of the restrictions and all of the masks, forever, because at any time some new virus could emerge. Can people honestly not see through it, at this point, a year later?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's infuriating watching him dance around his clear belief that 100% of people should be forced into muzzles until the end of time, no matter what. This POS has already admitted to lying to the public and moving the goalposts. He will NEVER acknowledge a time to take off the mask. He wants you muzzled forever and will make up any excuse to support it.

So tired of this "variant" crap as an excuse for keeping this BS around. It's an eternal, circular argument. We must always keep all of the restrictions and all of the masks, forever, because at any time some new virus could emerge. Can people honestly not see through it, at this point, a year later?
    The people you are likely referring to don't want to risk their cushy life for freedom they know in their hearts is being permanently lost, far easier to keep the head in the sand...

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown

No. People these days cannot and will not think for themselves. The variant argument is just that. A bunch of s*** to keep the scare tactics going for all the sheeple to follow and obey and we keep giving you free crap so you become dependent on goverment. P*** off Fauci and all you so called bought and paid for "experts".

Top Bottom