• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You're going to have to show your work on that one.
    This whole thread needs to "show your work"... a lot of accusations of sheeple being tossed out by folks getting facts from memes and sketchy "doctors" kicked off YouTube.

I thought version 2.0 of this thread would be different.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That logic is so very, very flawed.

If seatbelts work, then why airbags?
    A bit of trivia.

The idea of airbags was FIRST developed with the idea to be a passive restraint, so you could just get in the car and go without needing a seatbelt.
    THEN they found in testing that without a seatbelt, the person (test dummy) would "submarine" (as they called it then) and be crunched into the area on the floor under the airbag.

So then they said a seatbelt was needed to use airbags.
    I remember at the time (40 or so years ago) asking myself, then why can't I just wear a seatbelt then, and forgo the added complexity and cost of an airbag that goes off ONLY when it's supposed to?

Today, many otherwise driveable cars from minor collisions are totaled, only because of the cost of repairing the airbag system.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Then you don’t understand how supplemental restraint systems work. Bags are not a substitute, hence the “supplemental “ in the name. Nice try at deflection, but it’s just as full of ignorance as anything else.
    So you're saying some things can't just be explained with simplistic memes and one liners? And that preventive safety measures can work in harmony? And things aren't exclusive? And there's no single solution to some problems?

4e018b4bd853b26ebe8ec434fed4fdab.gif

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Just what vaccine are you talking about? We can rule out the COVID vaccines because your statement is not true for them.

Rule out COVID vaccines? I don't believe the vaccines are an issue but .... how's this for a thought.
    People who died from comorbidity causes were determined to have died from COVID if they tested positive!
    Let's change the reporting process. If a person died from the COVID vaccine and they had comorbidity issues, would that be blamed on the comorbidity?
    Just a thought (from my cynical mind). I don't think so but.............

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Rule out COVID vaccines? I don't believe the vaccines are an issue but .... how's this for a thought.
    People who died from comorbidity causes were determined to have died from COVID if they tested positive!
    Let's change the reporting process. If a person died from the COVID vaccine and they had comorbidity issues, would that be blamed on the comorbidity?

I don't know squat about the wuhu vaccine deaths. I tried to read a little about it but every place I found was so politicized that I would not trust them. Maybe there will be a reliable source of information some day.
    So without any reliable information from the media I am going with my gut feeling that the percent of deaths actually caused by the vaccine is much, much lower than the percent of deaths actually caused by the virus.
    We may never know either number accurately.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I don't know squat about the wuhu vaccine deaths. I tried to read a little about it but every place I found was so politicized that I would not trust them. Maybe there will be a reliable source of information some day.
    So without any reliable information from the media I am going with my gut feeling that the percent of deaths actually caused by the vaccine is much, much lower than the percent of deaths actually caused by the virus.
    We may never know either number accurately.
    It's not even worth entertaining the absurd assertion, absent citation of sources for the numbers.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you die from something that the PTB don't want you to be afraid of, like the vaccine, then you died because you were fat

If you die of something the PTB do want you to be afraid of, like a virus, then you died of WuVid

Top Bottom