• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    **** them.

I still won't go to Menards for their heavy handed mandates.
    Menards never asked me to leave. The'd offer me a mask, repeatedly, but never demanded I leave. Costco on the other hand, those ****ers a dead to me. Not just because they demanded I wear a mask or leave, but how they demanded. If that sob manager hadn't removed his hand like I demanded he was gonna be wearing stitches on his face. Ask me to leave, fine, I agree. But don't ****ing touch me, ***hole. Avon Costco, fyi, but all the locations are dead to me.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Great article but I'd guess a majority of people still believe in the c19 virus, not the "election" flu as I always called it. Article states it's a made up name for the flu. I'll be working to get plenty of sunshine this winter, for the demonized natural immunity.

Menards never asked me to leave. The'd offer me a mask, repeatedly, but never demanded I leave. Costco on the other hand, those ****ers a dead to me. Not just because they demanded I wear a mask or leave, but how they demanded. If that sob manager hadn't removed his hand like I demanded he was gonna be wearing stitches on his face. Ask me to leave, fine, I agree. But don't ****ing touch me, ***hole. Avon Costco, fyi, but all the locations are dead to me.
    Love the story, I'll tell one below. Same here, spent thousands at Lowes since the incident.

**** them.

I still won't go to Menards for their heavy handed mandates.

I have a great sense of humor, no matter how grumpy my posts were about the stupid stuff the last three and a half years. So I'll add my story. I do believe their aggressive approach will definitely impact their bottom line long term. I sure hope so.:thumbsup:

Couple years ago was looking at some door threshholds at "Mean tards". Suddenly an Amazonian size female employee was practically on top of us at the back of the store, spouting directives about the masking. Came out of nowhere yet never asked us to leave. They love their powertrips as many weak individuals did during the election flu dark ages.

Apparently from watching too many Disney movies with my children when they were young, I "socially distanced" the Amazon with the 36" threshhold in my hand and out of my mouth comes "Back Beast!", as I started laughing. The beasts' distance increased to around 15 feet and it began to get louder as it issued more directives. I stepped up my dialogue and using some naughty adjectives along with the word Communist. It was a several minute Mexican standoff and we eventually left. Um yea, haven't been back since. :wavey: Clown World:nuts:

Maybe I'd complied if the Amazon had been Gal Gadot!:cool:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I tried going in to a Menards to buy some Christmas lights. The guy at the door put his body between the cart I was pushing and the entryway. I told I will go spend my hard earned money elsewhere. I haven't been back to a my-nards/mens-nards since.
    For us, Home Depot is literally across the street. They never said a word about a mask or lack thereof.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    For us, Home Depot is literally across the street. They never said a word about a mask or lack thereof.
    Never had Menards say anything to us, but the Lowes did. It wasn't as bad as holding my wife's hand walking across the parking lot and having some hag scream at us, almost frothing at the mouth "YOU CAN'T DO THAT! YOU HAVE TO BE 6' APART! SOCIAL DISTANCING!! YOU HAVE TO BE WEARING YOUR MASK! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" I just turned my head, cocked an eyebrow at her and laughed. Literally out loud.

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    Home Depot by me had someone at the entrance giving people the stink eye if you refused to comply. With that said, Home Depot supports many leftist ideologies.

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    We are a small company in a rural area employing many local people who are able to work safely from home making the masks.

So if you are sick, aren't you spreading that to other people? Are your homes "medical grade" sanitary? How about all those people touching that package to get to your home? Seems like a feel good measure.

Top Bottom