• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Insisting on logical consistency is racist.
    Another thing. I have to go around wearing a mask everywhere because there just might be some irresponsible person with aids around me? I kinda think the immunocompromised people have the responsibility to ensure their own safety. If masks are effective, why don't THEY wear them. Stupid ****.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Another thing. I have to go around wearing a mask everywhere because there just might be some irresponsible person with aids around me? I kinda think the immunocompromised people have the responsibility to ensure their own safety. If masks are effective, why don't THEY wear them. Stupid ****.
    My daughter is immunocompromised. She does not ever wear a mask and does not ask others to wear one. She just avoids places/people who might be a problem for her.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Are we at the awareness break over point now of the protections and cures offered or mandated, being worse than the alleged problem given to the populace? I've seen some terrible numbers and know of many injured and deceased people, including my own family and friends.

The outdoor church trio mentioned were paid 100k each for understanding their Constitutional rights and standing up for them. It was a hassle and took considerable legal time which finally triumphed over the officials who operate knowing that. Turned out to be a costly temporary win and silly news story for the corrupt officials.

There were previously many posts on this board discussing the Constitutional viability of mandates. It's great to see a win for those that know their rights.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Are we at the awareness break over point now of the protections and cures offered or mandated, being worse than the alleged problem given to the populace? I've seen some terrible numbers and know of many injured and deceased people, including my own family and friends.

The outdoor church trio mentioned were paid 100k each for understanding their Constitutional rights and standing up for them. It was a hassle and took considerable legal time which finally triumphed over the officials who operate knowing that. Turned out to be a costly temporary win and silly news story for the corrupt officials.

There were previously many posts on this board discussing the Constitutional viability of mandates. It's great to see a win for those that know their rights.

Payout was way too low. I would have held out and demanded resignations and payouts from private finances. Let them find new work and a smaller bank account.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I avoid people, full stop

But it has nothing to do with WuVid or any other disease. I was on board with 'social distancing' long before it was fashionable
    SuQlpL9.jpg

Top Bottom