• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I just love some of the comments, most of which are referring to the "health and safety" of the employees. Since masks are well known to not help with transmission of COVID, I wonder what health issues they're referring to? So many morons indoctrinated by the MSM, CDC and government garbage that they actually believe they are at risk without wearing their face diapers... :rolleyes:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Here's how stupid these indoctrinated lemmings are:

Morons.
    I’ve been saying it for a while now. I’m betting it’s a very small percentage of people wearing masks that actually have a valid reason. The others are either mentally challenged, or trying to hide their identity.

Over the weekend, it was 90+ degrees and humid, and saw an idiot riding a bike with a full face and head balaclava on, like the drug cops wear when they do a raid! No reason for that other than not wanting anyone to know who you are.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I’ve been saying it for a while now. I’m betting it’s a very small percentage of people wearing masks that actually have a valid reason. The others are either mentally challenged, or trying to hide their identity.

Over the weekend, it was 90+ degrees and humid, and saw an idiot riding a bike with a full face and head balaclava on, like the drug cops wear when they do a raid! No reason for that other than not wanting anyone to know who you are.
    I'd say that, in airports now, based on my observations, masking is at or below 1%. I simply choose to think that anyone wearing a mask is sick, don't give them another thought, and go about my day.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Most people I see still wearing masks trend towards young, awkward, dyed hair, emo looking girls.

Or Asians.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Most people I see still wearing masks trend towards young, awkward, dyed hair, emo looking girls.

Or Asians.
    I feel sorry for the young goofy looking girls with the dyed hair, masks and other assorted hardware. It is like they have given up on fitting in their own society and just don't like themselves.
    I feel sorry for them until they are voting age - then they can go to hell.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I chuckle at all the people still wearing them and doing it incorrectly with their nose exposed or on their chin. Look, if you think you should wear it wear it correctly. If not, don't bother.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    See this post: https://www.indianagunowners.com/th...t-is-the-question-part-ii.504515/post-9619152

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Uh, why?

I guess if your making me a burger, my weak preference would be for you to wear a mask.

Now maybe if you're working front of house it'd be different.

Honestly the people making and serving food could wear full biohazard suits and I'd be okay with it... ;)

Otherwise, I get sick of these virtue signalling idiots. The people who wears masks are overwhelmingly either indoctrinated to believe they work, when they don't, or are just virtue signalling. There is only a very small minority of people who wear masks for actual medical reasons. Prior to the COVID social experiment, it was extremely rare to encounter anyone in the US wearing a mask. That tells me something when I see the number of people wearing them now and clinging to them like some kind of legacy the way the Left does.

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    Honestly the people making and serving food could wear full biohazard suits and I'd be okay with it... ;)

Otherwise, I get sick of these virtue signalling idiots. The people who wears masks are overwhelmingly either indoctrinated to believe they work, when they don't, or are just virtue signalling. There is only a very small minority of people who wear masks for actual medical reasons. Prior to the COVID social experiment, it was extremely rare to encounter anyone in the US wearing a mask. That tells me something when I see the number of people wearing them now and clinging to them like some kind of legacy the way the Left does.
    Remember when people thought other people who wore masks were to be stayed far away from because they may have some kind of airborne disease?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Prior to the COVID social experiment, it was extremely rare to encounter anyone in the US wearing a mask. That tells me something when I see the number of people wearing them now and clinging to them like some kind of legacy the way the Left does.
    Right. There were always weird people around, they are like cockroaches and will be around forever. Prior to Covid they didn't think of masks as a way to assert their weirdness, now they have fully adopted it, kind of like clown hair.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...kind of like clown hair.
    I call it danger hair.

It's like in the animal world when you have critters that are brightly colored and/or have striking patterns, something called aposematism. Think poison dart frogs, blue ringed octopus, even a good ole skunk.

I think the red part below is even more appropriate to the humans who display this trait than most other animals. :D

Aposematic signals are primarily visual, using bright colors and high-contrast patterns such as stripes. Warning signals are honest indications of noxious prey, because conspicuousness evolves in tandem with noxiousness. Thus, the brighter and more conspicuous the organism, the more toxic it usually is.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom