• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    I see many people are using Tite Group in their reloads, and was wondering where (either local or online) to find it...I've found one or two options online, but haven't looked very much locally.

I am starting to buy reloading equipment/components and wanted to get a good start on powder because it seems to be the hardest to find.

Even just saying you've found it locally will suffice if you don't want to give up your secret place :tinfoil:

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    I see many people are using Tite Group in their reloads, and was wondering where (either local or online) to find it...I've found one or two options online, but haven't looked very much locally.

I am starting to buy reloading equipment/components and wanted to get a good start on powder because it seems to be the hardest to find.

Even just saying you've found it locally will suffice if you don't want to give up your secret place :tinfoil:

How far would you be willing to drive to get some? Bobcat Steel in Shelbyville and Fields Outdoor Adventures in Rushville both sell reloading supplies but they might be a little drive from your location. Cabelas or the Indy Gun Club also sell reloading powders but they are northeast of Indianapolis.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Bobcat Steel
    Atterbury has a TON of powder right now
    Bite the Bullet

That said, BtB has no Titegroup, Atterbury has 1/4/8 lb jugs of titegroup. I believe that Profire has some too.

ArmyADub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Greenwood
    Bobcat Steel
    Atterbury has a TON of powder right now
    Bite the Bullet

That said, BtB has no Titegroup, Atterbury has 1/4/8 lb jugs of titegroup. I believe that Profire has some too.

Bobcat Steel and Atterbury have the cheapest I've found, with the edge going to Bobcat Steel.

Good thing to consider availability when selecting a powder, especially if you're serious about shooting. Don't want to get a load figured out and get attached to it, just to find out you can't reliably get that powder when you finish your first 1 or 8 pounds of it....

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We have plenty of Titegroup on hand at any given time. We use it in some of our production rounds we manufacture, so we usually keep it deep.

We have about 200# of Titegroup in stock at the moment.

bulletbaron

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    NW Indiana
    ProFire is no longer in business, Parabellum has allot of Tite Group (as of this morning) along with quite a few Berry's TCJ Bullets & primers!!!!!!!

Top Bottom