Thought I would share this email I got...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The reason I ask is because the only pro gun liberals that I've ever met were union members. They believe so strongly in the union that they follow along and vote democrat because they are told to by the union. The only way they can vote democrat is they have to either believe in or swallow the other core issues of the democrat party.

Their own personal financial situation trumps liberty. One of our founding fathers told us about these people. Samual Adams

Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!
    • Variant: If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

I just happen to see this quote searching for the above. Thought it kind of funny. You know, it depends on what the definition of the word is, is.

How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I did... i stepped away for a while.... I was getting WAY to upset today to deal with ignorance. I already had gotten one thread locked, figured I'd better go cool off and spend more time with my kids before I got overwhelmed. I hate reliving obamatards BS.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I did... i stepped away for a while.... I was getting WAY to upset today to deal with ignorance. I already had gotten one thread locked, figured I'd better go cool off and spend more time with my kids before I got overwhelmed. I hate reliving obamatards BS.

SE I think you just need to go into your living room and take your kids and sing the "BO CHILDREN SONG".

YouTube - BARACK OBAMA KIDS AND HITLER YOUTH SING FOR THEIR LEADER

You will feel much better once you are done with the activity and you will see that our SIGFNGH leader of the free world is not out to get you. He just wants to 'change' the way we do things in the USA that is all.

So put that
    outfront-conspiracy-watch-tin-foil-hat-big.jpg

away...

ps.
    I wonder if in 10 - 15 years from now we can get an interview with some of those kids and ask them "so do you think the change was good"?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Their reply will be... *Sitcking hands in empty pockets* What change?

I want Panama's tin foil hat. It's the only way to roll....

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I can understand why a lot of folks don't like Bush. It's been a rough 8 years.

And, I can even understand why people get caught up in the charisma of Barack Obama.

But, this is a gun site. We are on this site because we love to swap stories, share advice, learn about and love firearms and shooting. This man, Barack Obama, is going to attack our 2A rights. It's not if, but rather when he goes after them. Just look at his appointments and staff. Look where he is from.

So, as gun enthusiasts and fervent 2A defenders, how in the hell can any one of us be happy with what we've got now? Someone needs to explain that to me.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

And, I can even understand why people get caught up in the charisma of Barack Obama.

But, this is a gun site. We are on this site because we love to swap stories, share advice, learn about and love firearms and shooting. This man, Barack Obama, is going to attack our 2A rights. It's not if, but rather when he goes after them. Just look at his appointments and staff. Look where he is from.

So, as gun enthusiasts and fervent 2A defenders, how in the hell can any one of us be happy with what we've got now? Someone needs to explain that to me.

I don't think it should be a surprise that there are anti-gunners on a gun site. Now some may deny being a gun grabber or anti-gun, but you cannot support B. Hussein without supporting what he stands for, which includes gun grabs and gun bans.

Obama supporters are in league with the Brady Bunch, whether they choose to admit it or not. The ones who own guns are just on a moral level with people like Rosie O'Donnel.

lumpy39us

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    I find it kinda funny that the message is now " tighten your belts". Its more like fasten your seat belts, here we go!
    If we have to volunteer, not saying its a bad thing "but" we have people volunteering all over the place right now! It might be appearent that the powers that be cannot handle the unknown future events now being promised to us.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Another update with another email

I will just continue to post the emails I get in this thread. Discuss, whatever. If you would rather me not pass these along, let me know. BTW, the pics are just the doughnuts and bacon symbol.....

File
    Greater Indianapolis for Change
    Greater Indianapolis for Change Home Page

There is no obstacle that can stand in the way of millions of voices calling for change.

Barack Obama, January 18, 2009

Are you still on Cloud TEN...and not ready to come down?
    Was Tuesday, January 20th the fantastic and inspirational day that you hoped for?
    Are you still FIRED UP and READY TO GO?
    Do you want to continue the work for change that President Obama has asked of us, but not quite sure where to start?
    Well, Greater Indianapolis for Change has TWO places you can start:
    #1. Come to our Presidential Inaugural Celebration--an Open House on Sunday 1-25-09--and reconnect with fellow celebrants who are eager to continue the campaign for change on the local level. We will party together as we recall the amazing experience that we shared with the world on Tuesday, the inauguration of the man that we worked so hard to put in the White House.
    There will also be opportunities to hold discussions about local change issues on six topics: Environment, Economy, Health care, Education, Military Families and Grassroots Politics. Many representatives from community organizations will be available to discuss local issues with us. Agencies that have volunteer opportunities will also be on hand.
    Join us to share snacks, stories, experiences, memories and hopes. To RSVP, please go to My Barack Obama and let us know that you will be coming.
    #2. If you want to accept our new President's challenge to "together, change America" you can choose to join us--Greater Indianapolis for Change--as we seek to connect like-minded people with each other around the issues that they are interested in. When you let us know your own areas of interest and concerns, we plan to facilitate meetings with those interested in local activism and change. At those meetings, people interested in the same issues can decide together what is needed in our own community and what we can do to affect change. As a larger group, we will support President Obama's initiatives when we are asked. We will be able to mobilize as a group--a million voices calling for change. We invite you to visit our website and join us today.

Starting today, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and begin again the work of remaking America.
    Barack Obama, January 20, 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This email was sent to 94 members of IN Township Team, Guilford Township, Hendricks County
    This email was sent from Greater Indianapolis for Change greaterindianapolisforchange@gmail.com
    Listserv email address: INTownshipTeamGuilfordTownshipHendricksC@groups.barackobama.com
    Your reply will be sent to: INTownshipTeamGuilfordTownshipHendricksC@groups.barackobama.com
    Unsubscribe or change your email settings: Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need | Listserv Unsubscribe
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    So Finity,

Are you a union worker?

No, but thanks for asking.

I really don't know what this has to do with the OP or the mythological "security force". Seems a way to avoid the question & try to do a little "tar & feather" of someone whose opinion you don't agree with.

Last edited:

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn

I agree that Obama is a potential threat to our 2A rights. I've never denied it. The only problem is we can't just operate on that one concern to the exclusion of all others. There are at least a couple of other amendments in the Bill Of Rights that deserve our attention also.

People knew what they had with Bush & The Republicans and, from the election results, most didn't like it. Obama didn't get elected by the liberals. He got elected by the moderates.

Obama cannot re-instate the AWB by himself no matter what the "Obama is the Anti-christ" crowd thinks. He'll sign it if it comes along, but then again so would Bush & probably even McCain. If we stick exclusively to the 2A then we really didn't have any friends in the last election running for President. Our biggest hope is that our reps in Congress saw the huge increase in gun sales/permit applications & realize that people really do care about gun-rights & remember what happened the last time they did the same thing.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    I don't think it should be a surprise that there are anti-gunners on a gun site. Now some may deny being a gun grabber or anti-gun, but you cannot support B. Hussein without supporting what he stands for, which includes gun grabs and gun bans.

Obama supporters are in league with the Brady Bunch, whether they choose to admit it or not. The ones who own guns are just on a moral level with people like Rosie O'Donnel.

Now I'm a gun-grabber huh?

Did you support & agree with every issue that Bush, the neo-cons, & the other Republicans voted for? Every single issue, no matter what?

Maybe there are others who feel that torture, no matter what the situation, puts us on the same moral level as the terrorists.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Now I'm a gun-grabber huh?

snip.

Given President Hussein's stated intention to ban guns and implement other un-Constitutional gun control, and your support for the man, I think so.

Sorry, you can't support a gun grabber, and still honestly proclaim support for 2nd Amendment rights.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Given President Hussein's stated intention to ban guns and implement other un-Constitutional gun control, and your support for the man, I think so.

Sorry, you can't support a gun grabber, and still honestly proclaim support for 2nd Amendment rights.

You didn't answer my question.

Did you support every single policy of the Bush administration on every issue no matter what?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    You didn't answer my question.

Did you support every single policy of the Bush administration on every issue no matter what?

Your question is irrelevant. Had he threatened to stomp on our rights and take our guns, you might have a point, but it never happened. He never made violating the Constitution and our rights a cornerstone of his Administration. I know leftists claim he did.

But leftists are liars.

For the record, though, I did, and do, support most of his policies.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Your question is irrelevant. Had he threatened to stomp on our rights and take our guns, you might have a point, but it never happened. He never made violating the Constitution and our rights a cornerstone of his Administration. I know leftists claim he did.

But leftists are liars.

For the record, though, I did, and do, support most of his policies.

Most?

Sorry, nope.

Then I guess by your logic since you supported any policy you by default supported every single policy, whether you agreed with it or not. You can't have it both ways.

Why is it when someone is called on a subject and whose response makes them look foolish they immediately start calling people names. You can't debate a point without getting personal.

Oh BTW, look up Jose Padilla. American citizen, arrested on US soil, named an enemy combatant & held in military custody in solitary confinement for years with no trial, denied Habeus Corpus by the Bush administration. He was finally transferred to civilian custody due to protests by civil liberties groups & tried. However he was not charged or tried in civilian court with the original charges that were used to justify placing him in the "enemy combatant" catagory in the first place. Was he a bad guy, sure. Was he an American citizen? Yep. With all the protections of the Bill of Rights? I guess the Bush administration didn't think so.

Do you really want Obama to be able to declare anybody an enemy combatant on a whim, lock you up & throw away the key? Well after Bush, he can. Who has done more damage to the Constitution so far?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Most?

Sorry, nope.

Then I guess by your logic since you supported any policy you by default supported every single policy, whether you agreed with it or not. You can't have it both ways.

Why is it when someone is called on a subject and whose response makes them look foolish they immediately start calling people names. You can't debate a point without getting personal.

Oh BTW, look up Jose Padilla. American citizen, arrested on US soil, named an enemy combatant & held in military custody in solitary confinement for years with no trial, denied Habeus Corpus by the Bush administration. He was finally transferred to civilian custody due to protests by civil liberties groups & tried. However he was not charged or tried in civilian court with the original charges that were used to justify placing him in the "enemy combatant" catagory in the first place. Was he a bad guy, sure. Was he an American citizen? Yep. With all the protections of the Bill of Rights? I guess the Bush administration didn't think so.

Do you really want Obama to be able to declare anybody an enemy combatant on a whim, lock you up & throw away the key? Well after Bush, he can. Who has done more damage to the Constitution so far?

Sorry but I'm calling BS on this one.

Why can't someone someone support most of someone's policies but not others? If you support some of obamatards policies but not others that would make you a hypocrite. Even if you only agree with one.

And as far as I can see, he called leftists liars. Are you a leftist? Being on a gun board I would assume not, but you took offense to it so I must assume so. You can't possibly think anyone's going to take you seriously here when you seem to put down people left and right because of their thoughts on subjects. He clearly answered your question but it wasn't good enough for you. I think you wanted a certain answer and didn't get it. Tough nookie, live with it, move on.

This is where I call BS. Jose Padiamaterrorist was an enemy combatant pure and simple. Citizen or not he had NO rights from the Constitution AT ALL. He was a COMBATANT of WAR. The only rights he had were the GC. Period. As for American Citizens that have been illegally detained, or deemed "the enemy combatant" wrongly, name me ten and give me referances so that I and everyone else here may verify your claims. As far as obamatard declaring ANYONE an EC, he can't just point a finger and cry witch. It doesn't work that way. He has to have proof or evidence that an American Citizen is such. Without it he can't just start pointing a finger. If that was true, we whom own guns would be in a heep of trouble. Don't ever call me or anyone else paranoid. EVER.

Who's done more damage to the Constitution? Hmm.... Lets think about this... Which party introduced, pushed and passed the laws to create the IRS and the Fed? Who instituted most every gun law in this Country? Who introduced, passed and signed your beloved AWB of '94? Can we say Fairness Doctrine? Say it! Say it! I know you can! F-air-n-essssss DEMOCRAP!

Oh yea, Repulitards have done some bad too. I won't dispute that. They all suck money. But I do believe Bush has kept you safe from so horrible crap. Did you not read "Deriliction of Duty" yet? Did you not read first hand accounts of how Bill Clinton could have prevented 9/11 but was more worried about golf and rubbing elbows with money? Or how him and his beachazz devil of a wife despised the military??? I guess not.

Who had the lowest ratings these last 2 years? Was it Bush or your beloved democrap Congress? Hmmm... Wake up dood.

Top Bottom