• ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    You mean like worrying about whether the president ate dog or not?

Yes, that too was ridiculous after about 30 minutes just as this is. I'm just saying it's fine to comment but it gets to an absurd point very quickly. People are too focused on things like this for far too long.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Yes, that too was ridiculous after about 30 minutes just as this is. I'm just saying it's fine to comment but it gets to an absurd point very quickly. People are too focused on things like this for far too long.

No more absurd than all the Obama hate. The Obama hate wouldn't be so absurd if the focus wasn't replacing him with more of the same this November.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Are any of those fine gentlemen running for president?

If they were, you could expect silly issues like that to be dug up.

No, but I think one is a LEO and another was a lawyer until he passed on. Agreed, in politics these things find there way to the surface but are they accurate after all this time?? This incident happened to me in 1964 and I had to really fish through the mental hard drive and I may still have some of the facts wrong. Just saying.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The reason why the LSM has brought this to light, is that there is little else to attack his character.

• The man never served in the military. So another Rather-Gate event isn't possible.
    • He can't really be characterized as greedy, as he took his entire inheritance from his father, and donated it to charity.
    • From all accounts, he is a God fearing and family oriented man. No issues of infidelity have ever been remotely speculated. Goodbye the possibility of Clinton/Lewinsky-Gate.
    • His religion is a potential issue, but Obama's lack of finding a local church and infrequent attendance to regular Sunday services anywhere, is more of potential pitfall for Obama than a problem for Romney.
    • Considering he initiated RomneyCare while Governor, he can't really be attacked by the left upon an issue that they already agree.
    • He is an accomplished businessman, taking charge and turning around the financially troubled, 2002 Winter Olympics in SLC.
    • He has a MBA and JD from Harvard, with an undergrad Summa *** Laude from BYU in English. He is an accomplish public speaker, with few slip ups. That much puts him over from being termed stupid, as the press did with G.W. Bush.
    I guess that the race will just have to focus upon Romney's record as governor, as well as that of the issues.

Edit to note: "Summa *** Laude".

Really?

Pretty much lay's it out for me.........Carry on

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Did know one watch the interview with Romney? He said he does not recall doing such a thing and that if he did he is sorry for anyone he may have hurt. He never admitted to anything and from what some of you are saying the people that are telling the stories may not be truthful. Beats me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm at a toss up on which have become more tiresome... bullies or thin skin whiners.

We certainly have conditioned the populous that if they can attain victim status (whine), they can make almost anybody appear to be a bully (oppressor/exploiter).

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    You mean like worrying about whether the president ate dog or not?

Hmmmm.... now WHY would anyone state that Obama "ate dog" eh?

Either you're being disingenuous and don't want to admit the whole story behind it... or you're ignorant of the whole story behind it and commenting on it anyway.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Hmmmm.... now WHY would anyone state that Obama "ate dog" eh?

Either you're being disingenuous and don't want to admit the whole story behind it... or you're ignorant of the whole story behind it and commenting on it anyway.

Yep, we can hate on Obama for anything while simultaneously denying anything Romney may have done.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Yep, we can hate on Obama for anything while simultaneously denying anything Romney may have done.

I wasn't aware that Romny ever "simultaneously denied" any story about a dog, or that anyone else denied it.

But it's typical of you to just make up stuff from thin air. It's not just the 2nd Amendment haters who post stuff that makes them ffffeeeellll ggggooooddd emotionally without regard to integrity and factual honesty. Sometimes even people here on INGO do the very same thing.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I wasn't aware that Romny ever "simultaneously denied" any story about a dog, or that anyone else denied it.

But it's typical of you to just make up stuff from thin air. It's not just the 2nd Amendment haters who post stuff that makes them ffffeeeellll ggggooooddd emotionally without regard to integrity and factual honesty. Sometimes even people here on INGO do the very same thing.

:dunno:

Why can several here post about any little thing Obama has done and complain about it and yet get all defensive about any complaints against repubs? I've seen some of the pettiest complaints about Obama on here and a story comes out about Romney that may or may not be true and everyone gets in a tizzy over it because they KNOW FOR SURE that it's false?

If Obama farted in public, there'd be a 10 page thread saying how he's unfit for office.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Why can several here post about any little thing Obama has done and complain about it and yet get all defensive about any complaints against repubs? I've seen some of the pettiest complaints about Obama on here and a story comes out about Romney that may or may not be true and everyone gets in a tizzy over it because they KNOW FOR SURE that it's false?

If Obama farted in public, there'd be a 10 page thread saying how he's unfit for office.

Farting while in office or on one of his many, many vacations or on the golf course is certainly more in line with his talents than what he's demonstrated so far during his term:laugh:

(hate to disappoint)

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI

As noted... you made up the previous charge from thin air... and now you have to attack others to deflect the notice from your own faulty style of posting.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What charge did I make up? I'm talking about Romney's bullying accusation. There was a thread belittling Obama for eating dog but people are in a tizzy about this bullying story of Romney. I don't know if he did or not. I'm only asking for those so sure he didn't do it to provide their proof. They don't know of it's true but it doesnt stop them from saying it isn't.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    There is more than enough truthful evidence in his record as president, to support the fact that President Obama isn't fit for his office.

The truly sad matter is that by not electing Romney, it will more assuredly result in another 4 years of Obama.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    There is more than enough truthful evidence in his record as president, to support the fact that President Obama isn't fit for his office.

The truly sad matter is that by not electing Romney, it will more assuredly result in another 4 years of Obama.

Then maybe repub primary voters shouldn't vote for a douche bag for nominee.

Top Bottom