This pic pisses me off the more I see it!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    There are hundreds of federal employees in that vacinity that disrespect our soldiers every day. When are we going to fire them?

Got any names? Any proof? Any specific incidents you were a witness to? Or are you just trying to stir the pot as usual. This isn't the place to stir.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :wow:

I visited a bunch of US military cemeteries and if I ever saw someone doing that I would have schooled her on history and tell her how stupid she is.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Got any names? Any proof? Any specific incidents you were a witness to? Or are you just trying to stir the pot as usual. This isn't the place to stir.

Yes. They're called congressmen.

Do we abide by political correctness here or not? If it's a mixture can I get a list of the approved groups to be bashed?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It all started when SHE posted the pic on Facebook

& yet another example of how FB will get one in trouble. :rolleyes:

Not that I'm condoning her poor taste, but somehow I'm reminded of this thread:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_political_discussion/242310-stay_classy_coulter.html where it was predicted that once the topic is something someone cared about their opinions on free speech might differ. Yes, I know the two subjects are not the same, but many of the underlying arguments are.

I'm just sayin.

AGREE!!!!!

She's yelling and flipping the bird in the wrong part of VA.

Someone direct her to DC.

I don't understand the point of yelling at the dead and their grieving families.

On the contrary, this woman may not be so significant standing alone but the fact that she is representative of what a large portion of our population has become is a very frightening indicator of the future of the nation.

This is what she released in a stated:

“We sincerely apologize for all the pain we have caused by posting the picture we took in Washington, D.C. on Facebook,” they wrote. “While posted on a public forum, the picture was intended only for our own amusement.
    We never meant any disrespect to any of the people nationwide who have served this country and defended our freedom so valiantly. It was meant purely as a visual pun, intending to depict the exact opposite of what the sign said, and had absolutely nothing to do with the location it was taken or the people represented there.”

Read more: Woman on unpaid leave after taking disrespectful photo next to soldier's grave during work trip - NY Daily News

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Not that I'm condoning her poor taste, but somehow I'm reminded of this thread:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_political_discussion/242310-stay_classy_coulter.html where it was predicted that once the topic is something someone cared about their opinions on free speech might differ. Yes, I know the two subjects are not the same, but many of the underlying arguments are.

I'm just sayin.

BoomHeadShot.gif

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    As much as the pic and her actions **** me off I don't see how she could be fined...if we could fine everyone that does something stupid this country would finally be out of the red!

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    For breaking what law?

She should be fired for putting her employer in the public spotlight in a negative manner. And she should have some Gold Star moms show her their scrapbooks of their fallen children. How much do you want to bet she's a registered Democrat?

Edit: no ring on the finger :dunno:

You want to explain to everyone why that matters one little bit? Try showing respect for those that have different opinions. Stop trying to convince everyone that when something negative happens it must be a democrat. Your negative assumptions are almost as bad as this picture. Makes me sick and I'm not a democrat.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You want to explain to everyone why that matters one little bit? Try showing respect for those that have different opinions. Stop trying to convince everyone that when something negative happens it must be a democrat. Your negative assumptions are almost as bad as this picture. Makes me sick and I'm not a democrat.

:+1:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Hey, that picture is proof that she diddles herself to pictures of Obama. I know because I read it here. Also, judging by the pic, she's kicked 119 puppies.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I just hope she realized that the people in the graves she flipped off are the ones that have fought and died defending her right to make such an ass of herself.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    eaten 119 puppies maybe

I think it's comical that we can have threads here *****ing about how the left will construe anything as racism and look how wild imaginations are running here from a single picture with almost zero information about her personal life or beliefs.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    It was 2002 or so. I was 21 and my coworker was approximately 34. He was a Desert Storm Army vet. Other coworkers were talking about some Marines who were killed. He said "Who cares? They were Marines." After I looked at hime funny he explained to me the joke "Hey did you hear about the three Marines who were killed? Who cares? They were Marines." Since then I've heard that joke and others in real life and on here. Fact is the jokes are made but no one cries foul against soldiers who make them. This woman made a joke. She was disrespectful. She was called out and has apologized. It's not good enough for some of you guys so it doesn't matter. You should go to her house and hang her I guess.

Thats not a joke about fallen marines, its a joke more about most people not caring that they died. Like, for instance, the same time Dale Earnhart died, two helos crashed, killing all aboard. Believe it was in the 30s on that death count. Guess which was on the front page, and which required you to look it up. Give you a hint, even around the military bases, and it involving Army personal, they were not the front page. Its not so much that they were joking, just merely letting off steam that no one seems to care. Notice they have not been posting casualties from the War on Terror lately? Heck, either apparently it has stopped completely, OR we aren't being told, because again, they think, who cares, only marines died. Well, we should care when Marines die, or when Soldiers die. But, media doesn't and sadly, less and less are caring about the troops dying, meanwhile, they want us to solve all the worlds problems.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    Thats not a joke about fallen marines, its a joke more about most people not caring that they died. Like, for instance, the same time Dale Earnhart died, two helos crashed, killing all aboard. Believe it was in the 30s on that death count. Guess which was on the front page, and which required you to look it up. Give you a hint, even around the military bases, and it involving Army personal, they were not the front page. Its not so much that they were joking, just merely letting off steam that no one seems to care. Notice they have not been posting casualties from the War on Terror lately? Heck, either apparently it has stopped completely, OR we aren't being told, because again, they think, who cares, only marines died. Well, we should care when Marines die, or when Soldiers die. But, media doesn't and sadly, less and less are caring about the troops dying, meanwhile, they want us to solve all the worlds problems.
    No, I think it sounds just like a joke about dead Marines. The guy was in the Army, my family is a Marine family, and I hear the same kind of jokes about the Army. And trust me it isnt because the news doesnt report the deaths, they are taking shots at the Army.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    For breaking what law?

She should be fired for putting her employer in the public spotlight in a negative manner. And she should have some Gold Star moms show her their scrapbooks of their fallen children. How much do you want to bet she's a registered Democrat?

Edit: no ring on the finger :dunno:

Arlington has rules posted about this im pretty sure they could get her for that?:dunno:

For the record i think she needs to sit through all my safety briefs before released not me....

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom