This pic pisses me off the more I see it!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So we can joke and disrespect our president everyday but she can't make a joke? Would I do what she did? No. Does she deserve to have her life ruined? No.

Nah, we just disrespect the inhabitants of Arlington Cemetery by flippantly calling for secession from the Union they died to preserve.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    "Peter Stone said his 30-year-old daughter didn’t want to speak on camera but that she deeply regrets her actions and never saw the consequences coming."

You'd think a 30-year-old would be able to think better. Idiot.

"Never saw the consequences coming". In other words, she just regrets that someone posted the picture.

What do you want to bet that she scratches her rat while gazing upon a likeness of Bam-Bam?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I saw her Dad talking on the Today show this morning. He seemed like a good guy, too bad his daughter turned out to be such a no class POS.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    So we can joke and disrespect our president everyday but she can't make a joke? Would I do what she did? No. Does she deserve to have her life ruined? No.

Our president has not gained our respect as with these soldiers who laid down their lives for our freedoms. How dare you even compare BHO to these soldiers.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I hope that since she supposedly did this on work time, that she gets fired from her job. It shows an extremely poor judgement and attitude. I personally would not want to have anything to do with her even if she worked at a topless car wash.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Our president has not gained our respect as with these soldiers who laid down their lives for our freedoms. How dare you even compare BHO to these soldiers.

I've personally witnessed veterans joking about other soldiers dying so don't you "How dare you" me. I don't usually make distasteful jokes but many do and we deal with it daily. She doesn't deserve to have her life ruined.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've personally witnessed veterans joking about other soldiers dying so don't you "How dare you" me. I don't usually make distasteful jokes but many do and we deal with it daily. She doesn't deserve to have her life ruined.

How many of those veterans go to Arlington National Cemetery and flip off the graves?

That's what I thought.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County

Well it's hard to feel "sorry" for her and the national attention it's getting' what kind of reaction did she think she was going to get when she posted it on Facebook for the world to see??? Once she was stupid enough to do that then whatever negative reactions she gets is on her!

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    She definitely deserves to reap what she has sown. I have been around a lot of vets, both combat and peacetime vets, and have never heard one of them joking around abut their comrades death or any soldiers death for that matter. If I had been you, and over heard such things,I definitely would have said my peace.
    My Uncle Orlando had served as a Filipino scout for the US Army during the Japanese occupation of the Philippines during WWII. One day during a scouting mission for the US he was captured. He endured torture and was eventually made to walk the Bataan death march. He died. Because of his services to the Philippines and to the US, he resides in Fort Bonifacio Cemetery,which is the Arlington national Cemetery in the Philippines. That is why I myself feel so passionate about this photo.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Lol oh ok. Make me list of what's ok so I know in the future. :rolleyes:

We typically use our basic sense of human decency when making these kinds of judgement calls. Its the same sense that dictates that I probably ought not to go outside without pants on and that shouting profanities at 5 year olds might be seen as a negative.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member