• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Lovemachine, why and how did you get a pic of my new dog?

I don't know the person, but maybe they just moved and can't keep him.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Lovemachine,

I'm saying that if you'll take the dog and give it a good home, I will offer up the gun in exchange to this guy.

Edit: PM sent with my phone number.

If the deal happens, and the dog gets a good INGO home, I'll send you a check for $20.00 to help defray your costs.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If you're serious, I'll offer up a Beretta 92FS with a couple of mags to this prick to get him into a good home. I'm in Hancock county and 20 minutes from Greenfield. I was just gonna sell it off anyway.

If you are serious, I will chip in on some of your cost.

Inshould have read the rest of the thread. I'm in with those other guys.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I just got off the phone with jerrob. A VERY nice guy. I'm shocked by his offer, and as I informed him, I unfortunately can't take him up on his offer. My emotions got ahead of me when I posted I'd pick the dog up today. I already have a 125lb Rottweiler that makes his presence known in my small house. Adding an even larger Bullmastiff would be awesome, but wouldn't be fair to him.

If there is anyone out there that CAN take up jerrob's extremely generous offer, I would help out anyway I can, and I have a pen with your name on it.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I probably shouldn't say this, but I'll put on my flame suit. I don't advocate for mis-treatment of animals. If you own them then take care of them but to put animal life at same level or higher than human life is plain ignorant. Having said that I hope the pooch finds an owner that'll take care of him, not that the current owner doesn't.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    I probably shouldn't say this, but I'll put on my flame suit. I don't advocate for mis-treatment of animals. If you own them then take care of them but to put animal life at same level or higher than human life is plain ignorant. Having said that I hope the pooch finds an owner that'll take care of him, not that the current owner doesn't.

:thumbsup:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Meh. I like most dogs more than I like most humans.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Saw that the add was taken down. Hoping Chez gets this 'little' guy. Between our skin babies and fur babies we are at capacity on the homestead. Love those large breeds, what big snuggly babies! LOL, as I'm typing this my bully mix is nudging the laptop wanting his butt scratched...

You've got to keep us updated if you hear anything. I'm hoping he goes to a good home.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom