churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I feel a headache coming on.
    The consumer takes all the brunt of tax payment by business in the end. Which end he takes it in is up to your way of thinking.
    Taxes paid on profits from dividends etc. are a totally different matter.

Answer to you question Ted, yes they cut the checks but the money comes from you and I and Mom and Dad and uncle Art Etc. so on and so forth.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The consumer takes all the brunt of tax payment by business in the end. Which end he takes it in is up to your way of thinking.

Answer to you question Ted, yes they cut the checks but the money comes from you and I and Mom and Dad and uncle Art Etc. so on and so forth.

They need to raise taxes on corporations. They aren't paying their fair share and the middle class always gets screwed. :rolleyes:

That's how the majority of Americans see it anyway.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012

Yeah, I'm not ignorant of basic business and economic theory and practices, along with who ultimately is taxed.

Tim Enyeart

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Marion
    I guess I believe in the free market and Irsay can run the business the way he wants. And, I'll blame the politicians for using tax money to build the stadium.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I guess I believe in the free market and Irsay can run the business the way he wants. And, I'll blame the politicians for using tax money to build the stadium.

So if Irsay is blameless in this whole mess, are welfare recipients blameless as well? The goverment gives it to them so it's not their fault, right?

Myles

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    It doesn't really matter where a Corp. get the money, the fact remains that they pay taxes.
    If one Corp gets a tax break and another does not. Isn't one Corp paying less in taxes?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    It doesn't really matter where a Corp. get the money, the fact remains that they pay taxes.
    If one Corp gets a tax break and another does not. Isn't one Corp paying less in taxes?

Tax breaks are just another tool for government to pick winners and losers. Also to line politicians pockets.

It is my position that the consumer would be better off if corporations paid no taxes.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Tax breaks are just another tool for government to pick winners and losers. Also to line politicians pockets.

It is my position that the consumer would be better off if corporations paid no taxes.

People incorporate themselves. Would they pay no taxes as well?

Not every business is incorporated, so I guess that they should pay taxes. Right?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    People incorporate themselves. Would they pay no taxes as well?

Not every business is incorporated, so I guess that they should pay taxes. Right?

There should be no tax on business period. It would be cheaper for the consumers in the long run.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Top Bottom