mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The Hispanic neighbors to the north of us had farm critters and fed them openly on the ground. That of course attracted every mobile 4 legged animal for a good way. Neighbor has since moved but the animals lingered. We have trapped/shot and ran off so many of them. There was so many Ferrell cats last summer.

I hate people who leave animals to fend for themselves.

I am getting some crazy PM's.........:laugh6:

Welcome to the world of being a mod. I have been there on other forums...it can be very interesting.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Golf course?????

Yeah it looks like one.

I don't know, I probably do it about every 2 weeks too...sometimes once a week depending on weather. I just don't like doing it...

I don't like it either but at least if it's sunny I can tan at the same time.
    I was only wearing shades today.I had some weird looks when I was mowing the front lawn. :cool:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Welcome to the world of being a mod. I have been there on other forums...it can be very interesting.

We'll have to swap stories...I was on a site dedicated to...wait for it...street magic. Even there, things got out of hand. I feel like we've talked about this before but I don't remember what your site was dedicated to

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    We'll have to swap stories...I was on a site dedicated to...wait for it...street magic. Even there, things got out of hand. I feel like we've talked about this before but I don't remember what your site was dedicated to

I saw plenty of street magic in Vegas...it was interesting.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I hate people who leave animals to fend for themselves.

I am a mod on another forum(non gun though) It is. Seldom have I whacked anyone. But when I have it doesn't always go over well. Oh well!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Right now he can only swat you with a broom...lmao

16734f3d031578069fa3ab6a47efe03e.jpg

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I saw plenty of street magic in Vegas...it was interesting.

I used to KNOW that's what I was gonna do when I grew up...funny how that worked out lol

I am a mod on another forum(non gun though) It is. Seldom have I whacked anyone. But when I have it doesn't always go over well. Oh well!

:laugh:

I used to swoop in anytime someone started revealing too many secrets :lmfao:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

I have moderated several Yahoo groups...medical staff credentialing personnel and a couple of hobby pages for goats and fowl. I currently am on a proboards forum where I am the main mod for goats.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have moderated several Yahoo groups...medical staff credentialing personnel and a couple of hobby pages for goats and fowl. I currently am on a proboards forum where I am the main mod for goats.

Goats use the computer and contribute to a forum :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom