Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The spouse and daughter put out 130 plastic eggs today filled with goodies and change. They were out there a while and when we finally got the girls out to hunt them a damn tree rat was raiding the eggs. He opened about 6 and was holding the 7th in his paws when I tested the accuracy of the new Gamo Bone Buster air rifle. It is dead on. And so is the tree rat.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The spouse and daughter put out 130 plastic eggs today filled with goodies and change. They were out there a while and when we finally got the girls out to hunt them a damn tree rat was raiding the eggs. He opened about 6 and was holding the 7th in his paws when I tested the accuracy of the new Gamo Bone Buster air rifle. It is dead on. And so is the tree rat.

:nailbite:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Cats are good at hiding Mom.....If they get the chance.

She was sitting under the bird feeder and the last time I saw her, she ran under the deck because she did not want to come in yet.

Evening Mom

Hi Greg

That's too funny....

cm is a murderer!!! :)

At least it wasn't a bunny...that could have been bad on Easter.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    cm is a murderer!!! :)

In certain circles.......yes.

We are putting the garden in this year. I have to eliminate about 6 tree rats, a ground hog, 2 rabbits and a few Ferrell cats.

Sorry Mom. These guys are wild crazy and mean. They are not pets. I had to get rid of all the sand in the box. It had become a toilt when the wind blew the cover off. The babies were rolling Poo around......:xmad:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    In certain circles.......yes.

We are putting the garden in this year. I have to eliminate about 6 tree rats, a ground hog, 2 rabbits and a few Ferrell cats.

Sorry Mom. These guys are wild crazy and mean. They are not pets. I had to get rid of all the sand in the box. It had become a toilt when the wind blew the cover off. The babies were rolling Poo around......:xmad:

I miss working the land :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom