mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Gift is wrapped and ready to go for the bridal shower this afternoon. I want to go play in the dirt but don't want to lose track of time and miss the big party. LOL! It is so nice outside...I am going to have to at least go out and check to see what else is popping up in my flower beds. I'm thinking I may need to put out some jelly for the orioles too. They should be coming back soon and will be looking for it. Last spring, they were flying right to where the feeders had been the previous year before I had the food out there.

I feel like I got punched in my right eye...it is puffy and hurts. I'm thinking something bit me. It was starting to hurt yesterday afternoon when I got done playing in the flower beds so I'm not sure what caused it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Gift is wrapped and ready to go for the bridal shower this afternoon. I want to go play in the dirt but don't want to lose track of time and miss the big party. LOL! It is so nice outside...I am going to have to at least go out and check to see what else is popping up in my flower beds. I'm thinking I may need to put out some jelly for the orioles too. They should be coming back soon and will be looking for it. Last spring, they were flying right to where the feeders had been the previous year before I had the food out there.

I feel like I got punched in my right eye...it is puffy and hurts. I'm thinking something bit me. It was starting to hurt yesterday afternoon when I got done playing in the flower beds so I'm not sure what caused it.

It does sound like something bit you or stung you. Keep an eye on it. (ha ha)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It does sound like something bit you or stung you. Keep an eye on it. (ha ha)

:lmfao: I need to hang a mirror here I guess. I'll just the cat tell me if it gets to looking worse. She has her eyes closed so I'm not sure if she is much help though.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Sounds like Ebola....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby is washing and waxing his '83 pickup. I decided to tackle my computer area and throw out papers that are no longer needed and cluttering things up. Tomorrow, I will probably need one of them. :)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Just walked the dogs. Took Leo, Lucy, and Pixie out, and then took Lorelei out by herself away from the commotion of the others.

Leo gets excited and barks at everything when we first go out. Neighbor lady seemed to think that screaming "BE QUIET!" 2748 times as we walked past would make him stop barking. :rolleyes:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Had to run out to Kroger and get toilet paper. My girls are really spoiled. Whining that we were out.

I have a bunch of dried corncobs and old leaves in the back yard, but noooooooo, that's not good enough.......:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom