churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dibs @ 2fiddyun

Did you have a chance to look in your garage for a workable 2 ton???

If you have one we can work something out and I will install it at Mrs.G's place for her. I would rather put a newer one in and then charge it up as to use good R-22 in the old turd.
    Not sure where the leak is either. Takes all year to loos it.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Did you have a chance to look in your garage for a workable 2 ton???

If you have one we can work something out and I will install it at Mrs.G's place for her. I would rather put a newer one in and then charge it up as to use good R-22 in the old turd.
    Not sure where the leak is either. Takes all year to loos it.

Just checked.

I have a bryant 2 ton heat pump. It has a shorted start device which needs replaced. The coils could also use a good brush to straighten them.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Things aren't looking good with the MIL. When we were there yesterday, she hasn't eaten in 3 days. Just refusing to eat.

Wife is going back over today to readmit her to local hospital. She is showing signs of dehydration and needs IV fluids & antibiotics. (She has a UTI also)

It's tough to see it, but she is 90, not recovering well from her stroke last fall and just giving up.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Things aren't looking good with the MIL. When we were there yesterday, she hasn't eaten in 3 days. Just refusing to eat.

Wife is going back over today to readmit her to local hospital. She is showing signs of dehydration and needs IV fluids & antibiotics. (She has a UTI also)

It's tough to see it, but she is 90, not recovering well from her stroke last fall and just giving up.
    I'll say a prayer SAM

at 90, she's had a good full life. It doesn't make it any easier though to watch a loved one go through this

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'll say a prayer SAM

at 90, she's had a good full life. It doesn't make it any easier though to watch a loved one go through this

:yesway: Yeah. She might surprise me and spring back. The tiny High School in South Dakota that is her home is having their class reunion in June. They only do them every 5 years. If she goes she will be the oldest graduate and honored in the parade. Holding out for that has been her goal.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

It is hard to see I am sure.
    I have seen the elderly just give up. They have outlived friends and family. For the most part alone in the world except for some visits by the few left that do care. I understand when they decide to let it go.

Prayers to you all Sam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom