• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    turned the a/c on yesterday afternoon. being in the city, no trees, no breeze, it gets pretty hot in the house. Well, it needs recharged again. I need a new a/c unit so bad and no money to do it. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to afford it

Hubby has been wanting in at Allison since it is UAW, local 933. Which is the same local as Rolls when he worked there. Well he starts Rexnord on Monday, yesterday he gets a call from Allison, they want to drug test him on Tuesday. He made enough calls that he'll do the test Tuesday and use Rexnord for a check until Allison brings him in. He found out May 11th is start date at Allison

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    turned the a/c on yesterday afternoon. being in the city, no trees, no breeze, it gets pretty hot in the house. Well, it needs recharged again. I need a new a/c unit so bad and no money to do it. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to afford it

Hubby has been wanting in at Allison since it is UAW, local 933. Which is the same local as Rolls when he worked there. Well he starts Rexnord on Monday, yesterday he gets a call from Allison, they want to drug test him on Tuesday. He made enough calls that he'll do the test Tuesday and use Rexnord for a check until Allison brings him in. He found out May 11th is start date at Allison
    Glad to hear things are looking up .:yesway: job wise that is . Boooo on the AC

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

Good news!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom