• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I haven't shot trap for years, and never shot a competition. If I were to jump in head first I want a gun I'm familiar with in 12 ga :)

me either but when I did I nailed everyone of those suckers as they laid on the ground. lil bastards didn't have a chance

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I haven't shot trap for years, and never shot a competition. If I were to jump in head first I want a gun I'm familiar with in 12 ga :)
    As long as you OR the gun knows what's going on, that's all that matters. This gun can walk you through it. Just follow the gun, it will do the work.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    How can I say this in a loving way? .......... I hate you!

:laugh:

Everything out there that looks SA is FA so that's a real HK G3. Wasn't impressed with it, hard to control like the M14 or FAL, sent brass into low earth orbit and the mags were expensive. These days I can't believe I was concerned about mag prices, but back then the guns sold from 500 to 700 dollars. At 30-40 dollars a mag it made sense then. The BAR pictured there is still the best 30 caliber rifle for shooting off hand and is excellent from prone.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    As long as you OR the gun knows what's going on, that's all that matters. This gun can walk you through it. Just follow the gun, it will do the work.

Really, if I could get there in time to make the shoot I'd consider it. Might just hit up FNS instead...

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Everything out there that looks SA is FA so that's a real HK G3. Wasn't impressed with it, hard to control like the M14 or FAL, sent brass into low earth orbit and the mags were expensive. These days I can't believe I was concerned about mag prices, but back then the guns sold from 500 to 700 dollars. At 30-40 dollars a mag it made sense then. The BAR pictured there is still the best 30 caliber rifle for shooting off hand and is excellent from prone.
    The BAR had me drooling. I've shot a G3, but never had the chance to shoot a BAR, or Thompson.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom