• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I know this is just a side note about the video but did he really say that the special ammo he had was lighter than typical ammo and would make you feel better throughout the day?

Man when I switched from carrying .40 to 9mm I guess I should have dropped down to .22.

Maybe I missed something...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So exit the vehicle, get back in the vehicle, open the far side backseat door, hang upside down using the door as "cover", and blast away? Got it! Lol, what an interesting way through die.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've never been in that situation, but I think my instinct would be to floor it! It seems like you are screwed if the bad guy decides not to stand still and run to the driver's side of the truck.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Also, he mentioned the contact could possibly be coming from the side. If the drivers side, I'd pose the following moves.

1. Shoot and then kick out your windshield.
    2. Barrel roll down the hood and use one hand to hold the bumper while you slide under the vehicle.
    3. Crawl to the rear of the vehicle and re-enter through the back passenger side door.
    4. Release the back seat access area, while poping the trunk open with your keyfab.
    5. Use the camo tarp in your trunk as cover and do a back flip cartwheel while engaging target with half your magazine.
    6. After landing the flip, assume the weaver stance, but fire weak hand only.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Also, he mentioned the contact could possibly be coming from the side. If the drivers side, I'd pose the following moves.

2. Barrel roll down the hood and use one hand to hold the bumper while you slide under the vehicle.
    3. Crawl to the rear of the vehicle and re-enter through the back passenger side door.
    4. Release the back seat access area, while poping the trunk open with your keyfab.
    5. Use the camo tarp in your trunk as cover and do a back flip cartwheel while engaging target with half your magazine.

I didn't consider this. I think you have nailed it!

orangeITguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    The Heart

you sir win the Internet with your super Internet tatical ninja moves.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Somersaults are a huge tactical advantage! No one expects to see one while engaging, and it leaves adversaries dumfounded like deer in headlights!
    Bulletproof Tundra door panels (standard) always help too.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    tWLDE.gif

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Well, it's been asked about people's training. I've taken his course twice because he's very budget friendly. Good enough?

Top Bottom