• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Im so glad they finally killed off his idiot partner, Shane. I hated his character. Then again, I hate Rick for always leaving his family exposed. Maybe I hate this whole show except the zombies getting f'ed up.

....and yet, you continue to watch. :dunno: :D

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wow...I thought it was awesome! The hooded stranger was a bit much but the prison is exactly what I was thinking for a safe haven.

Jeebus! I want you guys to read the comi... I mean graphic novel! It's progressing, generally, the same way (with minor changes here and there).

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You know, the more I think about it, the more I'd like to reenact scenes from Platoon with Charlie Sheen. I bet that would be a great time.

"I AM reality."

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I am glad they got rid of the winnebago RV, On the talking dead they said it was the same model and year as the one from spaceballs. RIP RV.

I read off and on the comics wait for a freind at his house. I just picked one up and started reading it. Sometimes the second one. then the forth one ect.

I think I will leave this thread till next april.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Remind me to never sit around the camp fire while Rick gives a passionate speech! He was waving that gun all over and pointing it at people. I thought the hooded chick was kinda hokey. And that ***** of a wife of Ricks needs to get hers early on in season 3.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Remind me to never sit around the camp fire while Rick gives a passionate speech! He was waving that gun all over and pointing it at people. I thought the hooded chick was kinda hokey. And that ***** of a wife of Ricks needs to get hers early on in season 3.

Yeah kinda, I think it was more because they are having issues casting that part. I've heard of a few people that may be playing that role.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Didn't notice the jawless, but was curios about that. Are they her pets? Or is there some more significance behind it. Like keep them to cover your scent or study them to see how long before they rot or just because...

I haven't read the comics, but for some reason I can't explain, I went to wikipedia and looked up the comics. Lots of spoiler material in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom