• Status
    Not open for further replies.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Just walking on in like it was a big old party, not so smart. They should have taken some time to check the place out from a distance viewing point.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Hanging back outside the fence is dangerous. Going in might be dangerous. No good roads to take after the zombies appear

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Wonder if they are cannibals and if they are the people that kidnapped Beth.. maybe it was her that was being cooked up? Maybe they they have her locked up? Doubt terminus will last long for the group...

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Well, we all know Tasha Yar grew up on a bbaaadddd world. History does have a unique way of repeating itself!;)

How in the heck the Claimers would know who Rick is or where he is going beats me? Any clues of them in the show or are they just following someone that was nearby? Maybe Daryl will "claim" Rick and see how they follow their own rules?

Saw the preview again today. I am now fairly well convinced that Terminus is really not where they want to be.

I agree that Rick keeps getting butt whooped, but the man hasn't had a chance to really recover from all the stuff that has happened to him. He, and the group, have gone from one disaster to another. They all need a break if they are going to survive in the long run.

Could the group that grabbed Beth be the good guys who know what is going on at Terminus, which will allow Beth to come in and save Rick and the others?

I think I am going to hate waiting for next season, I really do!

Regards,

Doug

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Who knows what Terminus is? They may have a thriving gardening community. Perhaps they have access to stored foods to last decades. Maybe they make their own food product, you know, like Soylent Green, or something.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    To All,

Well, we all know Tasha Yar grew up on a bbaaadddd world. History does have a unique way of repeating itself!;)

How in the heck the Claimers would know who Rick is or where he is going beats me? Any clues of them in the show or are they just following someone that was nearby? Maybe Daryl will "claim" Rick and see how they follow their own rules?

Saw the preview again today. I am now fairly well convinced that Terminus is really not where they want to be.

I agree that Rick keeps getting butt whooped, but the man hasn't had a chance to really recover from all the stuff that has happened to him. He, and the group, have gone from one disaster to another. They all need a break if they are going to survive in the long run.

Could the group that grabbed Beth be the good guys who know what is going on at Terminus, which will allow Beth to come in and save Rick and the others?

Regards,

Doug

The leader of the claimers, Joe, told Darryl they followed the footprints of the guy who killed their buddy to the train tracks. Then they just followed the tracks on Rick's trail.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    To All,

Regards,

Doug

If you remember, when Rick was at the house, and the guys came in, there was a fight over the bed. The guy that saw Rick under the bed wasn't killed, but was rather "choked out." Hence why there was one (the guy Rick killed in the bathroom) walker that re-animated. As for how they know where Rick is going, those guys are cut from the same cloth as Daryl, they know how to track/hunt/etc, so I imagine following 3 people who didn't have a huge head start on them, wouldn't be that difficult.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The leader of the claimers, Joe, told Darryl they followed the footprints of the guy who killed their buddy to the train tracks. Then they just followed the tracks on Rick's trail.

If you remember, when Rick was at the house, and the guys came in, there was a fight over the bed. The guy that saw Rick under the bed wasn't killed, but was rather "choked out." Hence why there was one (the guy Rick killed in the bathroom) walker that re-animated. As for how they know where Rick is going, those guys are cut from the same cloth as Daryl, they know how to track/hunt/etc, so I imagine following 3 people who didn't have a huge head start on them, wouldn't be that difficult.

To All,

I forgot about those scenes. Duh!

It is going to be bad for somebody come Sunday.

Regards,

Doug

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Semi spoiler below: comic book reading and assumptions.

Rick when the train box car opens screaming and crying. Something we most likely will not know what happened until next season the big cliffhanger. Could be a dead michonne Carl Judith ECT.

Glen and Maggie burning the picture and Maggie saying they will not part. Does not hold well for them. Expect them to be at least separated if not killed off.

Sasha and bob now a couple so that has never been a good sign. Bob finds a bottle or three.

Carol and Tyrees a big question mark. Smarter and more likely to hang back and not walk right in the gate of terminus.

Rick Machone and Carl with the candy bar contest are in no hurry so the merletones and Daryl should catch up fast. One or two little walker killing slow downs and the Merletones are right up with them. This is ricks story so he survives the episode since is is signed on for nest season pay wise.

If terminus is the home of the survivors group in The comics they were not a large group and equal in size to ricks group. Alexandria was a safe like haven in the comics which from the outside looked like terminus. So terminus could be either or none of them since it was not in the comics. Since we saw no real large amount of people maybe they are equal in size to the prison group.

The Jesus figure from the comics I believe has Beth. Caddy driving, morge tending, a cross in the back window. Beth being a good character would make sense.

Nagan in the comics was the leader of the survivors the canibal group. Sort of the evil version of the Jesus figure that I think has Beth. I do not think we will see the true. Nagan figure on tv. He cusses every other word but if you see a baseball bat wrapped in barb wire then it is him.

Death predictions:
    tara
    maggie
    judith
    sasha

Carl or Machone

all of the merletones minus joe the leader. I think daryl saves him. We need a Merle replacement.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Who knows what Terminus is? They may have a thriving gardening community. Perhaps they have access to stored foods to last decades. Maybe they make their own food product, you know, like Soylent Green, or something.

I hope so. But a few days of recon wouldn't change that and it certainly wouldn't change their reception if they are sincere. However, the converse could get them all killed. I would think Glenn - all he just went through and finally reunited with his wife - the lessons of woodbury - the lessons around the farm and the CDC regarding security - surely he doesn't think an open door/unguarded gate is a good sign.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Death predictions:
    tara
    maggie
    judith
    sasha

Carl or Machone

all of the merletones minus joe the leader. I think daryl saves him. We need a Merle replacement.

I think Bob, Tara and Sasha are definite possibles on the chopping block. I'd be really surprised if Carl or Michone were to die...or Rick - you're right, this is his story. Now the Merle Replacement - that's a good one. Hadn't thought of it, but you may well be right. Joe could be the new Merl. My wife thinks Joe planted the half bunny in Daryl's stuff to get rid of someone he doesn't like. She may be right.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    My wife thinks Joe planted the half bunny in Daryl's stuff to get rid of someone he doesn't like. She may be right.

That was my first thought also but after watching Daryl when he was leaving the building and hesitated on covering the douchbag up or not, I started thinking maybe Daryl really did grab the other half because he felt it was all his from the beginning.

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    Nagan in the comics was the leader of the survivors the canibal group. Sort of the evil version of the Jesus figure that I think has Beth. I do not think we will see the true. Nagan figure on tv. He cusses every other word but if you see a baseball bat wrapped in barb wire then it is him.

"Negan" is the leader of the "Saviors" that are not a cannibal group. They are a group that CLAIMS 50% of all the stuff that all settlements around them have. And if rumors are true, the real leader of the Saviors will be Bruce Campbell!!

2rrlc43.png

Now as far as Terminus... That threw me off. "Terminus" translates to "the end of the line". "Terminus" is the original name of Atlanta. Back in the 1800's, a railroad that connected the state of Georgia to the Midwest was built. The final location that was chosen as the railroad's terminus later got it's official name - Atlanta (got this info from a mighty Google search) And it seems that Terminus in the show is actually a giant train yard... Interesting. I think it may have something to do with the Cannibals, and I think the guys that have Daryl are "hunters" for this group... And Daryl is their catch. This all goes against what I thought, but it seems to work out.

You know how hard it is to not read this thread, because I don't get to watch TWD till Monday night? It takes lots of self control.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom