• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    In depth episode for the ladies! I have a feeling somebody big is going to get it next week. This season is one of the best so far, keep it coming!

I don't think we will see any brain splatter until the end of the season.

I am starting to wonder if Carol will lose it and this will be her last season.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    We are on the comic track to lose two major characters (not including Carol). I am beginning to wonder though where she is going as a character. Some of you have brought up some very good points, and I'm interested to see where they take it.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS: What I really like about this season thus far is how in control Rick's group appears to be. For comic book readers like myself, you know what's coming, and how that is all about to change

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We are on the comic track to lose two major characters (not including Carol). I am beginning to wonder though where she is going as a character. Some of you have brought up some very good points, and I'm interested to see where they take it.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS: What I really like about this season thus far is how in control Rick's group appears to be. For comic book readers like myself, you know what's coming, and how that is all about to change

I'm wondering if Maggie gets the axe... in a switch with Glenn. She IMO (besides Morgan) has the most crossover appeal to do other things AND she has 3 movies coming out this year..... not to mention no way they'll have TWO babies on the show, and I doubt she'll wear a fat suit.
    Yeah, she's a goner.... opens up a nice arc for Glenn.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I'm wondering if Maggie gets the axe... in a switch with Glenn. She IMO (besides Morgan) has the most crossover appeal to do other things AND she has 3 movies coming out this year..... not to mention no way they'll have TWO babies on the show, and I doubt she'll wear a fat suit.
    Yeah, she's a goner.... opens up a nice arc for Glenn.
    Remember when last week Glen saw all those photos of the people with the beaten in faces? A buddy and I think that's foreshadowing. I still think Glen gets the bat, but I could totally see a reversal. I wonder if that also entails Glen taking Maggie's leadership role in Hilltop

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Remember when last week Glen saw all those photos of the people with the beaten in faces? A buddy and I think that's foreshadowing. I still think Glen gets the bat, but I could totally see a reversal. I wonder if that also entails Glen taking Maggie's leadership role in Hilltop

I think Glenn getting the bat is too obvious. Hints everywhere. Everybody is prepped for it to happen. Where is the shock value in that. Maggie might be on the hit list.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I don't think we will see any brain splatter until the end of the season.

I am starting to wonder if Carol will lose it and this will be her last season.

You're probably right on the end of the season splatter, shew! I also think Carol is donde, she bit the dirt long before in the comics. And Maggie would make a convincing shock, for several reasons!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    A few questions for those who have read the comics.

First, I know that in the comics Glen gets it, but who is the other one?

Also, in the comics how many people does Negan control, and how many of them would be considered active combatants. By that I mean everyone will fight to defend themselves, but how many are actually active in going out and being willing to kick butt?

Carol seems less sure of herself, so I could see her biting it. However, if she does she will take a helluva lot of them with her IF she does! For some reason I just don't see Glen or Maggie biting it now. It isn't just that I love Glen, but it just doesn't feel right.

I could also see Abraham killed. He dumped Rosita in a brutal way and as such is in a state of transition. His "story arc" could come to an end.

Doug

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Okay.
    Finally getting around to watching the episode.

1) Taking Maggie into your compound is like letting in a large hollow wooden horse statue.

2) The don't treat that guy soon (arm gunshot), and he's going to be un-savable.

3) Mad about guy being shot in the arm. Well, that happens when you attack someone. Sometimes they shoot back.

4) Redhead going on an op with a woman that can't help coughing. That's a big risk in walker land.

5) Redhead writing off Maggie cause she seems week. Duh. She even questions it, then ignores the question. Of course, that is kinda real. People see what they want to see.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Nice watching it DVRd. Skipping through the commercials. Except when I forget I can skip them.

Nice, using the walker to attack the woman. Shouldn't they know to go through doors better?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Didn't read everything...who thinks they were telling the truth about the bike? Found it? Prolly not, burnt woods kids are toast I'm thinking. So Daryl's prediction to them, in response to "I'm Sorry", was "You're Gonna Be"...crap, don't get to see that I guess.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And it's over.
    There was no hesitation in Rick. I do think he should have gotten more info. Now he may think the war is over, when it's only a battle.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Didn't read everything...who thinks they were telling the truth about the bike? Found it? Prolly not, burnt woods kids are toast I'm thinking. So Daryl's prediction to them, in response to "I'm Sorry", was "You're Gonna Be"...crap, don't get to see that I guess.

Daryl's bike was stolen by that group that (we assume) was fleeing the saviors. They probably got caught.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Daryl's bike was stolen by that group that (we assume) was fleeing the saviors. They probably got caught.

That's how I figured it...

If...And it's a big "if", we see those characters again they will be missing something important...Like a digit, an eye, an appendage, etc...

I thought the red head was kind of hot....I hope they have another one like her...Red headed women are not represented well in TWD...That's a shame...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom