• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Told me this morning that it was way to hot outside. So I've been inside fixing random things on the list and cleaning bits before the get together I have going on this Friday night, and doing it in the comfort of central A/C. Pretty productive day, pretty glad old reliable told me that I should stay inside today this morning. Put her outside and when she came she told me it was way to hot. Demonstration pics below.:D

101_1605.jpg

Skipped the drink of water and just flopped down on the vent.:D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, when I let the dogs out they ran to the edge of the deck, stopped, gave me a WTF look and ran back inside. I had to drag them back out to the yard so they could "do their business". Even the worlds two stupidest dogs didn't want to be outside and usually I have to drag them in.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    No such thing as too hot.

I shame myself into working outside knowing that my brother is going on 8 hour patrols wearing ceramic plates in 100+ degree heat over mountainous terrain.

Always raising the bar that one is.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Archie the Golden Retriever laid at the back door on the register this morning and watched me cut his yard. When I got done with the front and came inside he was inverted on the floor in the family room with ceiling fan blowing on his belly, paws touching a different register, and giving me a look like I was fool for being out there working.

But then again I have been on a black rubber roof of a high school for the past two weeks installing A/C condensing units so the kiddies can be nice and cool when they go back. So this morning wasn't that bad.

Top Bottom