• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Actually I don't find humor in the things I did as a youngster. I find absolute amazement that I SURVIVED the things I did as a youngster!
    My children are surprised I survived to have them. They keep looking at the dangerous things in the world and then say "and yet here you are".

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    What are you a rich man using lumber like that? A good length of black pipe will work just fine.
    It would be a 20 year old 2 1/2 foot piece I've had laying around for varmit swatting, think I paid 99 cents for the 8 footer back then.
    You shoudl see what I can do with a 3 foot piece of schedule 80 PVC to a crazed Opossum.

Black pipe has got some weight to it, if you miss, it takes a bit to make contact on the return swing. :shady:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Back in my college drinking days we used to snap bottle caps in shat se called bottle cap wars. Just pinch the bottle cap between your middle finger and thumb, aim down your forearm and snap your fingers. It flips the bottle cap at a fairly high velocity at the target. We got pretty accurate with it but then figured out quarters are more accurate and hurt more.

I haven’t tried that in years and it would take some practice to knock the rust off, but I could probably hit her somewhere with a quarter from 25 ft, or in the face from maybe 15 ft or less.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I wonder how many people in this country do not know what the day is for. I bet it is a fairly large number.
    The way the indoctrination camps (oops, I mean schools) are these days I wouldn't be surprised, but you would tend to expect a BIT MORE out of the "elected" (installed) officials running the asylum. I mean, if they aren't even gonna keep up the act of pretending to be Americans... must be getting close to 1776 2.0 time.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I wonder how many people in this country do not know what the day is for. I bet it is a fairly large number.
    Agreed. Obviously pathetic that she made no mention of it, but I think very few really know/care why we have the day off tomorrow. I don't think it's unique to one party either.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You have Monday off because decades ago dip****s in congress wanted to make it a long weekend

Prior to that it was May 30th, regardless of day of the week' for 100 years or so from after The War Between the States until the 70s

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Back in my college drinking days we used to snap bottle caps in shat se called bottle cap wars. Just pinch the bottle cap between your middle finger and thumb, aim down your forearm and snap your fingers. It flips the bottle cap at a fairly high velocity at the target. We got pretty accurate with it but then figured out quarters are more accurate and hurt more.

I haven’t tried that in years and it would take some practice to knock the rust off, but I could probably hit her somewhere with a quarter from 25 ft, or in the face from maybe 15 ft or less.
    Lol we had those fights too. And yeah, quarters can hit relatively hard with good technique.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Our pup that insists on getting up at 3:00 to 3 :30 every day and has no concept of weekends or holidays!

Top Bottom