• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    To sum it up: Trump leads in every poll and the most important conservative in the world has died.

Trump has said, in a non-joking way, that his sister, (a pro-abortion extremist judge), would make a great SCOTUS justice.

Donald Trump's Sister -- Supreme Court Judge? | National Review Online

Listen, Trump supporters... I know you like the guy for some reason, and I know you're excusing his life as a Democrat, and his lack of consistency, and his general small-mindedness... but please, don't participate in making the country FUBAR here. This is important.

Then tell RoboRubio to up his ****ing game and win the nomination. If he isn't on the ticket he doesn't get the vote. The answer to Trump is to beat him fair and square. Bring it!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I can't disagree with any of that. I'm just talking about the math. Who in this race has the kind of charisma to overcome the negative press that conservatives have gotten the past 8 years?

Trump? He scores the highest of any candidate in the category of "will not vote for under any circumstances". He's ahead because the "not trump" vote is split between all the other candidates. I'm gonna agree with G. I think it's time to get serious and get someone elected who will nominate a conservative to the SCOTUS.

Are you saying Rubio or Cruz have the necessary charisma!? I thought you were a realist my friend

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Using this thread for the GOP debate

Trump is attacking the audience again, and being booed.

I gotta think Trump's right about the audience. Bush has little support in the polls, but he was cheered for the loudest when the were introduced. Doesn't add up if its a neutral crowd.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    moderator finally asked trump "how" in response to how he's going to fix something.

He ranted... didn't answer. Same thing every time.

Come on guys. trump supporters are watching this and seeing this, right?

I'm embarrassed right now for everyone who hears these Trump answers and thinks, "HELL YEAH I'M GONNA VOTE FOR THAT"

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Trump just blamed Bush for 9/11. Screaming over Jeb.

This is... uncomfortable.

Point fingers where you want, the largest terror attack in US history happened on his watch. I get very sick and tired of listening to "HE KEPT US SAFE!!!" nonsense.

This audience is sickening. Talk about bought and paid for by Rubio.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Point fingers where you want, the largest terror attack in US history happened on his watch. I get very sick and tired of listening to "HE KEPT US SAFE!!!" nonsense.

This audience is sickening. Talk about bought and paid for by Rubio.

Is Trump gonna behave the way he is tonight if he gets to the big chair?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom