• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I won't take the bait. Google Obama kenya birther alinsky community organizer. Pick any conservative yellow dog rag you want.

Go for it. I'm going to watch football. The Obama presidency is about over. You will likely bring it up for many years since you seem to be mired in less than current events.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I won't take the bait. Google Obama kenya birther alinsky community organizer. Pick any conservative yellow dog rag you want.

Go for it. I'm going to watch football. The Obama presidency is about over. You will likely bring it up for many years since you seem to be mired in less than current events.

Do I take correctly from the tone of your last two posts that you believe that massive fraud in a Presidential election should have a very limited Statute of Limitations? By this I mean "limited to what the mainstream press is willing to investigate and publish?"

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So, you agree that the "vetting" of obama could have been better?

I can't think of a president that I've admired less in my lifetime...and that goes back to Truman. Looking back on it now, I think we would have been better off with Romney, though McCain would likely have been a disaster.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Boring.

Jamil blamed the lack of worthy republican candidates on the press. You blame the conservative press for not attacking Obama.

Is there anything in the world that meets with your approval? I doubt it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Boring.

Jamil blamed the lack of worthy republican candidates on the press. You blame the conservative press for not attacking Obama.

Is there anything in the world that meets with your approval? I doubt it.
    Are you even paying attention? Stop saying I'm saying something I haven't said. We're talking about the difference in how the media covers both parties.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Would this not simply be the pendulum swinging the other way on the way G.W.Bush's presidency was picked over during the Obama years (and please don't mistake me for a 43 fan)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Would this not simply be the pendulum swinging the other way on the way G.W.Bush's presidency was picked over during the Obama years (and please don't mistake me for a 43 fan)

I think the performance in office of the prior administration is acceptable criticism. Bush left us with a couple of wars, the Patriot Act and an economy in shreds.

Obama proved himself to be more secrective than Nixon, ineffective in his relationship with Congress, a poor performer on the world stage and a joke for receiving a Nobel Peace Prize. He had a chance to become a great president and blew it. I think it is a basic character flaw. He wasn't up to the job.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would have thought large numbers, say $18.147 TRILLION might come up in any discussion of the shortcomings of the Obama presidency. Can you turn off those filters you have running?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If that's the case, how come the same institutions that admitted they didn't know much about Barrack Obama are decrying the lack of knowledge about Dr. Carson?
    They almost bragged about being on the verge of electing a candidate that no one knew about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom